Sick

requested by: namaneyugi2020

Little:George <3

Caregiver:Dream <3

* * *

Dream had been in his office for most of the day,having a lot of videos to edit and overall a lot of work to get done.it was already the evening and Dream was close to halfway done.

meanwhile,George was in his play room,playing with his stuffed animals.he was playing outside with wet hair all day,Dream being too busy to notice.George was just minding his business,playing with his toys,not even noticing that he was sick.

he was breathing through his mouth,nose being too stuffed to breath through it.his head hurt and he felt really cold.

he didn't tell that to Dream,he didn't even know he was sick,he just felt 'yucky'as he liked to call it.

George was growing hungry and knew Dream didn't want to be bothered,so he went downstairs and made the best sandwich he could make.he was too short to reach for the juice in the fridge,so he just had water with it.

he quickly ate it and sighed,now growing bored.he randomly wobbled around the house,groaning out of boredom,so he decided t go to Dream.i mean,he hasn't bothered him all day.

he ran upstairs,going into Dreams room.

"daddy?"he asked,walking in and closing the door behind him.

Dream looked over at him for a second before looking back at the computer and humming in responce.

George slightly tugged on his shirt "im bored". George whispered,looking at the computer,sniffling.

"can you color or watch a movie baby?im halfway done,i need to get these done as soon as i can"

George whined,letting go of Dream and walking out of the room with his hand on his forehead,his head hurting.he went back into his play room,getting a coloring book and starting to color in it.

he soon lost focus,as his head was starting to hurt even more.he had tears in his eyes and he got up,going into Dream's room once again.

he went in and walked over to dream and tugged on his sleeve once again.

"daddyyy"he whined,head starting to hurt more every second.

"George please,this is important.you can watch whatever you want,just please let me do this for two more hours."

George sniffled and walked out the room with teary eyes.

this time,he went into him and Dream's room,getting into the bed.to make everything worse,now his tummy started to hurt aswell.he hugged a stuffie,now starting to cry.the pain was overwhelming him,he's just a baby.

of course,Dream didn't know that George was feeling yucky,but George was still a little upset with him.

George continued to sob and hold his stuffy,while trying to make the pain go away.

Dream continued to work,not aware of the crying boy a few rooms over.he continued to focus,trying his best to get it done fast without making any mistakes.

he noticed George was quite quiet,but he didn't pay attention to it,thinking he just got distracted by something.he ran out of water,so he went downstairs to fill his bottle back up.he did find it odd how how quiet it was,but he decided to ignore it and went back upstairs,continuing to work.he finally finished all of his work in about an hour,getting up and stretching.he went to the kitchen,quickly having dinner with some water.he washed the dishes and went upstairs to find George.he jogged into his play room,only to find it empty.he wnet into his bedroom next,George not being there either,on his way to his own/their shared room,he was praying that George was there and luckily enough,George was asleep on the bed.

Dream let out a sigh of relief and walked over to the bed.he moved the hair out of George's forehead,kissing it.he quickly pulled away,feeling his hot frehead.

he looked at his face,his cheeks being stained with tears.

"George,wake up honey"

Georges eyes fluttered open,immediately looking at Dream.

"George,you okay baby?"Dream asked,rubbin his back.

"feel yucky daddy"George mumbled,starting to feel the pain again.

"can you tell me what feels yucky sweetheart?"

"tummy n brain"George groaned,clutching onto his stomache.

"oh honey,is this why you came into my room?"Dream asked and George nodded,his tears starting to come back.

"oh baby im so sorry i didn't notice.come here sweetheart"Dream pened his arms and George almost immediately climbed into his lap,clinging onto his torso.

"shh,it's okay baby.daddy's so,so sorry.do you forgive me?"

George nodded,sniffling.Dream sighed,feeling guilty for not paying attention to the boy.

"let's get you some medicine honey"Dream stood up with George,gettung a glass of water and medicine.

George took the medicine,making a face at the horrible taste.Dream smiled and took the glass from him and put it away.George mumbled a 'thank you' and yawned,getting tired even tho he just took a 2 hour nap not too long ago.

"you wanna go nini honey?are you tired?"Dream asked,picking George up after he nodded.he took him to the bathroom,helping him brush his teeth.they went back into the bedroom,George getting under the covers first.Dream followed after turning off the lights.

"do you feel better baby?"

George nodded,turning around and hugging Dream,snuggling into his chest.Dream ruffled his hair before wrapping his arms around George.Dream still felt so guilty,there's no doubt that Dream is gonna spoil him tommorrow with stuffies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not proof read.

request in the comments!

hope you enjoyed <3