Clingy

First of all,i wanna say im so sorry for not being active, I've been so unmotivated and physically and emotionally tired,always busy with school and sleep deprived.i will actually start trying to be more active, hopefully update at least once every 2 weeks on friday/saturdays.i haven't updated my first book in literal months,and i apologize for that but i've just been feeling really shitty.i'll try to update more often,i promise

ALSO THE CONJURING VIDEO WAS CRAZYYY I CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY

Little: George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

basically George hasn't seen Dream in a few days and now that he's back, he's a little clingy :)

* * *

Dream was finally home after being away from his baby for days.it felt like he hadn't seen him in weeks,even months.they both missed being around each other so much,but he was home now,and he definitely wasn't leaving again.Dream looked over to see George sleeping peacefully,curled up into a ball and gently sucking on his pacifier.

Dream smiled,turning to face the boy.he gently stroked his cheek,aweing when he let out a shriek in content.

his long eyelashes fluttered before his eyes slowly opened,blinking a few times to adjust to the light and then landing on Dream.

"good morning baby" Dream welcomed,not being able to help having a huge smile on his face.

George ignored his comment,latching onto him instead.Dream chuckled,wrapping his hands around the boy with a sigh.George rested his head on Dreams chest,feeling comforted by hearing his steady heartbeat.he snuggled closer,closing his eyes to enjoy the moment even more.

Dream slowly brushed through the boys hair with his warm fingers,making the little in his arms melt.

George forced himself away from the hug,sitting up and rubbing his eyes to fully wake up.

"how'd you sleep?" Dream whispered,somehow feeling like talking normally would disturb the comforting silence in the room.

"good" George whispered back,letting his hands drop to his thighs.he reached for his pacifier to take it out,but he realised it already fell out during the small cuddling sesh.he yawned,looking into space.

mornings were always the hardest for George when he was in little space,but Dream was always there to make it better and easier to get through.

"how old are you feeling honey?" Dream asked,sitting up aswell,getting ready to stand up.

George thought about it for a second before holding up four fingers.

"wow,you're such a big boy sweetheart! how about you go brush your teeth and i'll make you some breakfast,okay?"

George nodded,smiling.he went into the bathroom to freshen up while Dream went downstairs,into the kitchen to make some food for the both of them.he decided to keep it simple,making some eggs and bacon.

by the time he was done with the eggs,George came downstairs,sitting at the counter.Dream started the bacon,quickly kissing Georges head in the process.

George smiled,watching his Daddy cook while swaying his feet,patiently waiting for his food to be done.

Dream quickly finished the bacon,putting them onto the plates.he took out two cups,pouring apple juice for George and some monster for himself.he placed Georges food infront of him,placing his own next to him.

he sat down next to George,who was already digging into his food.Dream chuckled,brushing the hair away from the boys forehead before digging into his food aswell.