I want bunny

Requested by: R0bin_1

Little: George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

bunny's Georges favorite stuffie

* * *

today has not been a good day.not for George,not for Dream.George had a breakdown at breakfast and when Dream couldn't get him to calm down,he went to find his favorite stuffed animal.only problem was,he couldn't.he walked back downstairs,hoping that George had calmed down by himself.

he has not.

he was loudly sobbing on the floor in front of the couch,hitting his hands on the ground.he was waiting for Dream to come back with his bunny,his best friend.

"shit" Dream cursed quietly,walking over to George and kneeling down infront of him.

George looked up,looking at Dreams hands for bunny.

"bunny?" George sniffled,wiping his nose.

"uh,no honey.no bunny,i couldn't find her.here,how about we-"

"bunny! want bunny!!" George sobbed,looking around the living room for bunny.

"hey,inside voice.im sorry honey,i couldn't find her"  Dream sighed,knowing George loved that bunny more than anything.he never went anywhere without it,he could've lost it anywhere.

George slightly pouted,his hands tightly tugging at the rug.

"do you want your other stuffies? you can have the teddy or-"

"NO!no other i want teddy daddy!" George cried out,he just want his bunny.was that so much to ask for?

"shh,it's okay pumpkin we'll find her.come here baby" Dream held out his arms,George immediately going into them.

he cried as Dream gently rocked him back and forth,whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"i want bunny daddy" he whined,clutching Dreams hoodie in his small hands.

"i know honey,i know.i'll try my best to find her,alright?"

George nodded,sniffling.

"alright here we go" Dream picked George up,placing him on the couch "you watch cartoons while i go look for bunny."

George watched as Dream walked upstairs,starting to look for his stuffed animal for the second time.he ran around the house,searching everywhere he could think of.he gave up after 40 minutes,having looked all around the house twice.he walked over to the couch,grunting as he sat down.

George looked at Dream with hope in his eyes,thinking he found bunny.

"i didn't find him George,im sorry" he palmed his face,not knowing where the stupid bunny could possibly be.

"oh" Georges eyes started to water again,fidgeting with his fingers.

"oh no,no honey it's okay" Dream scooted closer,wrapping his hand around the boy.

George started to cry again,burying his face in Dreams face.he missed his bunny.his cries were loud,really loud.Dream almost thought the neighbors heard it too.he rubbed the mentally smallers back,trying to get him to calm down.

"bunny,w-want *hiccup* bunny" he sobbed,holding onto Dream like he was going to run away from him,just like bunny.

"shh,you're okay baby.it's okay"

Dream spent the next hour trying to calm George down,having no luck.

he had tried EVERYTHING.he turned on Georges favorite cartoons,brought him his other stuffed animals,gave him his pacifier,offered to color with him,offered to take him to the park,said he could go to Karls,but absolutely nothing helped.the boy was still sobbing loudly