Hiding from daddy's funny,tho..

requested by: ___flowXx___

Little: George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

Dream and George go to the mall while George is little.George decided to hide from Dream thinking it would be funny and when Dream finds him he scolds him but then gives in cause yk it's George :]

* * *

"you got your shoes on honey?" Dream asked,grabbing the car keys.

"mhm! did it myself daddy" George smiled widely,proud of himself.

"great job honey,daddy's so proud of you" Dream picked the brit up,walking over to the car and putting him in the passengers seat.

he got in the drivers seat himself,buckling both of their seatbelts before starting to drive.he decided that George needed new baby clothes and they also needed some food,so they were going to the mall.George kicked his legs happily,looking out the window.

they got to the mall in about 20 minutes.Dream got out of the car,helping George get out before locking it.

"you want me to hold you honey?" Dream asked,grabbing Georges backpack.

"walk! im big boy" George stated,skipping next to Dream.

Dream smiled,grabbing his hand.they walked into the mall,looking at the map to see where they were supposed to go.they turned right,getting into the elevator.they got off on the fourth floor,ending up in the clothing section.

they both stepped out,starting to walk around the floor to look for clothes. 

George saw a few things he liked,so Dream put them in their cart.they continued to walk around,George starting to get bored.

he looked around the store,seeing nothing fun to do.he looked back to see Dream was a little bit further away from him.he smirked,getting an idea.

he quietly ran away from Dream,going down to the second floor.he walked out of the elevator,running to the changing rooms.he went to the last changing room,getting inside and closing the door.he grabbed his backpack,taking out his toys and pacifier.

he put the pacifier in his mouth,softly sucking on it as he started to play with his toys.

Dream was still looking around for clothes,not even noticing that the boy was gone.

he saw a blue onesie,holding it up.

"hey,George do you like thi-" he looked around,not seeing George anywhere.

"George?" he called out,not getting an answer.

he dropped the onesie in his cart,grabbing it and running around the store,looking for George.he was starting to get scared,not knowing where he might have gone.he let out a deep sigh,continuing to look for the boy.

he made sure to look EVERYWHERE on the fourth floor,going down on the third.he asked random people if they've seen him,everyone saying no.

Dream was starting to panic.what if something bad happened to him?what if he was hurt?what if he was kidnapped?

he ran around the third floor,looking over every single spot a few times,letting out a shaky breath when he still didn't find him.a random man came out of the elevator and Dream came up to him

"excuse me,have you seen a male dressed in a green onesie?about 25, 5'10" 

the man thought about it for a moment,before remembering.

"oh yes,i saw him running around on the second floor.not sure where he went tho"

"thank you,so much" Dream said as he quickly went into the elevator,going on the second floor.

he ran out once he reached the second floor,looking around slowly and carefully before starting to run around,looking for the boy in a panic.he left his cart next to the elevator,he could care less about it right now.

he ran around for a while,not finding him.Dream whined,looking at his phone.he'd been looking for George for over an hour.he took a deep breath,continuing to look for him.

he saw a worker,going up to her

"sorry,did you see a man in a green onesie anywhere?"

"yes,he's in the changing rooms" the lady smiled,continuing to fold the clothes.

Dream sighed,releaf washing over him "thank you.do you know which one?" Dream said,starting to make his way to the changing rooms.

"im pretty sure it's the last one!"

Dream ran into the changing rooms,going into the last one.

"George?George if you're here open up" he was panting,clutching his heart and trying to calm down.

George opened the door,pacifier in his mouth and a stuffie in his hand.he looked up at Dream innocently,sucking on his pacifier.

"you've been here all this time?George i was worried sick about you!"

George took out his pacifier,holding it in his hand. "bu' i jus wanted to play hide" 

"you can't do that in public George,what if you got lost?what would you do then?we've talked about this before,when we're in public,don't leave my side!"

George looked away from Dream,looking at the floor. "thought it was funny daddy.."he whispered,putting his hands together infront of him.

Dream sighed,bending down to his height. "i know you did,but you can't run away from me baby,especially in public.you could've gotten hurt.don't do it again,okay?"

George nodded,looking up at Dream "i sorry daddy won't do again i pwomise"

Dream smiled,rubbing his forearm "it's okay honey." he picked the boy up,placing him on his hip.he got his cart,continuing to do the shopping with George.

they got what they needed,heading home.

Dream put away everything while George watched,wanting to say something to him.Dream turned around,seeing George staring at him.he walked over to him,squatting.

"everything okay honey?"

George nodded. "i-..i sorry daddy for running i was bad" George mumbled,fidgeting with his fingers.

"oh,baby boy it's oka-"

"we talk and you said not to run outside but i did anyway daddy i sorry i pinky pwomise i won' do it again"

Dream smiled,his heart melting.

George did often make mistakes while he was regressed,but he always felt guilty afterwards and always knew that he did something wrong.he never forgot to apologize whenever he did something bad.

"it's okay honey,you're such a good boy for apologizing.im so glad i have such a nice baby."

George nodded,biting the inside of his cheek.

"what is it honey?" Dream asked,tilting his chin up.

"can we cuddle daddy?" 

"of course we can honey,good job being so polite.come here" Dream picked the boy up,walking over to the couch.

they were at the mall for quite a bit.Dream was a little tired,George being ten times more tired due to being regressed.Dream layed down on the couch with the boy in his hands,spooning him.George giggled,snuggling closer into his touch until his back was touching Dreams chest.Dream placed a kiss on the boys neck,cheek,forehead and lastly,on the nose making the boy laugh.Dream smiled as he got comfortable,nuzzling into the boy and closing his eyes.George curled up on the couch comfortably before closing his eyes and quickly falling asleep after a tiring day.

***************************************************************************************

not proof read.

hope you enjoyed!

you can request in the 'requests' part <3