Chapter :- 3 {Accepting The Alliance On The Death Bed}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Year1690
सन्१६९
सन्1690
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PRATAPGARH:-

The next morning, everyone was ready in white coloured dresses and was preparing for the havan and the puja. Only the closest of the family is allowed to sit in the havan. So only our family and their family were present.

I still can't make an eye contact with Yuvraj because of last night. When I still remember that moment, I always get goosebumps all over my body. I know he is broken just like everyone but he never let it come on his face, but last night I saw the pain in his eyes while I was hugging him. He even tried to hide it but he couldn't hide it from me.

Because somewhere I too knew that HE LOVES ME. BECAUSE I LOVE HIM, MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD.

Since childhood, I was only told that I was made for HIM and I only belong to him. But it didn't seem right to me because how can others choose, what I want right? But still, I know that whoever chooses him for me was right.

Tomorrow when I saw him in that white coloured simple kurta. He was looking so simple yet so attractive. He was like whatever he wears, he will look handsome no matter what!!!

And Oh My God...

I WAS LOOKING AT HIM LIKE HE WAS THE LAST PERSON ON THE EARTH!!! I FELT LIKE THERE WAS NO ONE AROUND ME AND I HAVE ALL THE FREEDOM TO STARE AT HIM ALL DAY

He was too looking at me with the same gaze. Just the difference is that his gaze was so intense that I was feeling so self-conscious and so timid whereas, on the other hand, he was standing like he owns the whole world.