Chapter :- 11 {Murderer!!!? The Bubbling Up Of Anger}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••PRATAP GARH:-

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PRATAP GARH:-

I backed off when I heard footsteps and someone said.....

"कोन है वहां इतनी रात गए? कोन हो आप भाई सा? क्या लेने आए हो? कुछ चाहिए था तो बाहर बैठे हुए बंदे से कह दिया होता। और आप राजकुमार के घोड़े के साथ क्या कर रहे हो? आप जानते है यह घोड़ा बहुत ही बिगड़ल है। यह नहीं संभालता किसी से। सिर्फ राजकुमार या फिर वो कातिल और खूनी ही है जो इसे संभाल सकती है।"

(Who's there at midnight? Who are you, brother? What do you want? If you needed anything then you should have asked the guard outside. And what are you doing with the prince's horse? You know this horse is so stubborn. He is not handled by anyone. Only the prince and that murderer can handle him.)

My eyes widened with his resemblance of Nandani. He called her a murderer!!!? How can he!!!?

I stormed towards him angrily and.....

I stormed towards him and stand face to face with him.

"हुकुम?!!!"

(Hukum!!!?)

He asked frightened and I looked at him angrily and hold his neck in a tight grip. I squeeze his neck a little tighter and his face turned red.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO HER!!!?"

I roared angrily at him and he was just trying to come out of my grip but the more he tried the more I am tightening the grip.

"हु...हुकुम... हमें... हमें अंदाज़ा न...नहीं था... के... के आप... यहां होंगे... हमें... हमें माफ़...माफ़ कर दीजिए।"

(Hu... Hukum... I...I didn't expect yo...you to be he...here... I...I am so... sorry.)

He wasn't able to say clearly because of the lack of air in his lungs. I left his neck and he directly landed on the ground. I know I shouldn't behave like that with him because they are my people and he is one of them. But that doesn't mean he has the right to say anything rubbish about My Nandani. She is mine. Nandani is mine. She is their would-be queen. They should know how to respect her.