Chapter :- 8 {Why Would You Do That?}

(Continuing)•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Continuing)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was in my own world when he sat down with me still on his lap. I looked at him with wide eyes while he was just smirking.

I tried to get up from his lap. Keyword TRIED. He tightened his hold on my waist to keep me still. I looked at him with a frown on my face.

He smiled a little and picked up the spoon from the plate. He made a big huge bite and then forward the spoon to my mouth. I kept looking at him. He nodded his head, signing me to eat. I still didn't move.

He looked at me with a frown and shrugged his shoulders. He took the spoon towards his mouth and ate the whole bite in one go.

"Look Nandani, you and I both know that I can eat this whole thing again but I don't want to eat because I want to keep it light so please open this pretty little mouth of yours otherwise you know I can make you eat my way."

He said and to be honest I got a little scared but still I was stubborn so I didn't open my mouth.

He opened his eyes again and again started making a bite and again forwarded it to me. I kept my mouth closed. He sighed defeatedly and closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes and pinched my waist. I gasped and taking the advantage he put the whole bite in my mouth. I started chewing it and gulped it really fast that I began to choke on it.

I started coughing vigorously. He passed me a glass of water and I drank the whole of it in one go.

"How can yo-"

Before I could start speaking again he again put the spoon in my mouth. After a few tries of speaking, I gave up and ate the whole meal sitting on his lap.

After the meal was over he clapped two times and a few attendees came inside. They looked at us with wide eyes.

I immediately got up from his lap and he chuckled. The attendees picked up the plates and went away.

I gulped nervously. He looked at me smirking. He went to the other side of the room where a bowl of water was placed. He washed his hands there and started cleaning the chamber by rolling and tying the rolls which were scattered here and there.

I went towards the bathroom and washed my hands and face. My face was hot as hell. I splashed some water on my face to cool it down. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked better than before.

I wiped my face with a cotton cloth kept there and came out of the bathroom. I looked at him working. I kept looking at him and thinking about how handsome he looked while working. I smiled a little. I sometimes think that do I deserve this man? No right? Because there are so many faults in me. I am sick. I get visions. I am weak. I can't even fight for myself. I...I am the one who killed my own mo...mother. I am the one. I am the wrong one. Always wrong...