Chapter :- 13 {Forgiveness}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SHAMSHER GARH:-

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SHAMSHER GARH:-

I was looking so carefully at the mirror when suddenly a hand closed my mouth from behind. My eyes widened and I was gonna scream but before that, the person behind me said,

"शांत हो जाइए नंदनी। हम ही है।"

(Clam down Nandani. It's me.)

That person whispered. I recognised this voice. It's Yuvraj...

But how? And why? Why is he here? He should be in Pratap Garh. I sighed and signalled him to remove his hand from my face. He slowly removed his hand and I turned around and started hitting him with my fists.

"How dare you scare me like that!!!? You know I thought that...that you were that black man!!! I was so scared!!!"

I finished and he was just looking at me smilingly. He wasn't even a bit affected by my punches. He wasn't even moving. He just kept smiling and looking at me. I frowned and then realised.

"Oh, My God!!! You were the man in black!!? You were the one who sneaked in!!? But...but you could have informed the guard. He obviously will permit you to enter. Then why did you sneak in? Why?"

I asked and he scoffs and sighs. I frowned in confusion. He starts to reply,

"Nandani, I thought you were intelligent but no... My thinking about you is really wrong right?"

He asked me playfully. I was just looking at him frowning. He continues,

"Look Nandani, if I will inform the guard about my arrival then it is obvious that the people will think there's something between us because right now in Shamsher garh there's only you who is present and a few other ministers. Your family is there in Pratap Garh. So other than your father or brothers, who's there for me to meet? We both know about our marriage set up but the people out there don't. So that's why I have to come sneaking in."

He explained to me thoroughly and I nodded understandingly and said,

"But you know what, I got so scared that I informed everyone to stay in their rooms because I thought you were some thief or murderer..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was alerted when I heard those words coming out of Nandani's mouth. I realised that she was talking to me and I answered,

"Oh... Yes...yes sorry... Sorry for scaring you, Nandani. It was obviously not my intention but I am sorry."

She just kept looking at me. I kept looking at her and there were a few minutes of silence in the chamber until she asked,

"आप ठीक तो है न युवराज?"

(Are you fine Yuvraj?)

I looked at her and replied,

"जी हां, हम तो...तो बिल्कुल ठीक है। हम क्या होगा? हम तो ठीक है।"

(Oh yes, I...I am perfectly fine. What will happen to me? I am fine...)

I said while being nervous a little. She looked at me with a spectacular gaze and then turned around.

"Why are you here by the way?"

She asked while picking up her book and keeping it on the shelf.

"Actually Nandani... I am so sorry... For all the things I said. I know... I know I was wrong and I don't have any right to say all the things I said. I am so sorry. There's no explanation for what I did. I can just ask for your forgiveness. I am so sorry. Please I beg you to forgive me."

I asked for her forgiveness. A tear slipped from my eyes without realising it. I just kept looking at her, expecting a reply. She just stood there and slowly turned around.

"I am no one to forgive you, Yuvraj... In fact, I am sorry that I was interfering in your life... Your problems... I am so sorry... It's just... I can't see you in pain... I can't see you suffering... I am sorry..."

She said, wiping her tears with the back of her hands. I took a few steps towards her and holds her hands.

"No Nandani, please I am so sorry... You don't have to ask for my forgiveness... Please don't apologise... Please..."

I said pleadingly. She looked at me and started crying which made me feel more guilty. She was crying because of me. I just couldn't control myself and went on my knees in front of her and started begging for her forgiveness.

"Yuvraj!!!"

She gasps but I interrupted her and said

"I am so sorry Nandani, you want to beat me, you can but please forgive me. Please Nandani I am so sorry. I...I wish I wouldn't have said that. I can't feel this freaking guilt anymore. I am dying to see you crying because of me. I am so sorry."

I just went on and on and on. I just couldn't control my cries and just hid my face in my hands and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Yuvraj please stop... Get up... You ... You are a king... Please stand up. You can't be on my feet."

She said but I didn't. I am determined to not get up until she forgives me.

"Yuvraj please get up..."

She requested me but no I still didn't budge. I just kept saying sorry. She stepped closer and hold my face with her soft, delicate hands. I just hugged her tightly and dugged my fac e into her stomach. I nuzzled my face and felt a peace hugging her.

The chamber was silent until...

"Rudra..."

_______________________________

Hello everyone,
Sorry for the delay but I hope you liked the chapter. So this was the 13th chapter. And the 3 chapters since the new schedule has started.

Ohk so that's all

Words:- 963+

What will happen next?

To know

Stay connected 😁