Chapter :- 12 {The Men In Black}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SHAMSHER GARH:-

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SHAMSHER GARH:-

I reached Shamsher Garh in the evening and I reached the palace gates near the sunset. I had tied Banka to a tree far from the palace with food and water.

I started walking towards the gates where I saw a ton of bodyguards on their duty. I have never thought that I would do this but I have to.

"Ummm, sir? Actually, I think I dropped my purse. Can you please help me find it? It had money and one gold necklace in it. It was a heirloom. If I won't be able to find it my wife will kill me."

I said to one of the bodyguards there and the other bodyguards heard me too and started finding it on the ground. I pretended to be finding it near the gate and swiftly slipped inside. Now I just have to reach to the kitchen.

"Ohk Rudra it's time to shine. Let's go!"

I motivated myself and went forward.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been 3 days since I came back to Shamsher Garh. I...I just came back because I know I won't be able to live under the same roof as him. I never expected him to say all that to me. I love him but it's just... I can hear anything from anyone about me but not from him. It hurts so deeply...

Today 3 letters came, one from Pratap uncle, another from Abhi and the last one was from Him...

Pratap  uncle was thanking me for preparing everything for the marriage so efficiently. Abhi was getting angry at me for leaving without telling anyone and He just thanked me for handling everything. He never mentioned the argument we had... Not even a word...