Chapter :- 16 {His Favourite Hobby}

{Please read the important note at the end...}
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SHAMSHER GARH:-

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SHAMSHER GARH:-

My sleep broke with the most beautiful view infront of my eyes. My Nandani. She was sleeping beside me with her head on my chest. My arm under her head, wrapping around around her waist. Our legs were tangeled. Her breath was fanning on my chest.

I just kept looking at her and feathering her cheeks. She moved a bit. I think she is getting disturbed with me feathering her cheeks. She again moved slightly. I think she is gonna get up in a few minutes.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me. Her eyes widened looking us so close and she tried to get up but i tightened my grip on her waist. I smiled and said,

"कहा भागने की तयारी हो रही है नंदनी? हम भी तो जाने के हमारी नंदनी हमसे दूर, हमे छोड़कर कहा जा रही है?"

(Where are you preparing to run away? I have a right to know that where my Nandani is going away from me, leaving me alone?)

I asked and she just looked down and smiled a little. I chuckled and got up to sit and support my back with the bedrest. My arms were still around her and she is still hugging my waist. We sat there like that for a few minutes.

"This is so peaceful..."

She said and i smiled at her and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear which was disturbing my view of her.

"True... The most beautiful and blissful moment."

I replied to her and she sighed and laid comfortably on my chest. We sat there and saw that the the sun is going to rise in a few minutes. An idea popped in my mind and i said,

"Nandani, Banka is here. Do you want to meet him? He will be so happy."

She looked up at me with widened eyes and nodded her head continuously.