Chapter :- 9 {She Left?}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES ✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• PRATAP GARH:-

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PRATAP GARH:-

She left... She left Pratap Garh last night. After our fight and all that shit I said to her, she just left from there.

After all of the things I said to her she just left the chamber and never came back. I was angry too so I didn't ask anyone about her. Today morning when I came out of my chamber I saw Abhi getting angry on Vansh and Shamsher uncle. Then I heard their conversation where Abhi was shouting that how Nandani could leave without even telling anyone. She just told an attendee to tell everyone that she is leaving for Shamsher Garh as an important piece of work came.

But I know it's all because of the last argument we had. I know that I went a little overboard. No, not a little, I really went too much overboard. I shouldn't have said what I said. I... I should have understood her. She was only trying to help me.

I have been working since she left because, to be honest, I don't want to feel guilty because of what I did. I know whatever I did was wrong in every way but I just don't want to feel guilty. I am just working since morning. I didn't even eat anything. I don't know why but without even realising Nandani's thought came to my mind and here it goes again... The guilt...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am back in Shamsher Garh after a long week. Nothing is changed but still everything is different. It doesn't feel homely anymore... I feel like I am somewhere else.

I know that the death of Naina Ma not only affected the people of Pratap Garh but it also left a huge impact on Shamsher Garh and everyone was broken as well confused that why would the king of Pratap Garh marry another woman, that too his wife's sister, just after his wife's death. But only we know the reason.....

Some people were angry, some were confused, some were concerned, and some had a feeling of hatred towards Pratap uncle.....

But in all this, the one who was suffering the most was Pratap uncle... He lost his wife and daughter at the same time... He lost his half of the family. He is alone now...

I sometimes feel bad for Chanda Ma because somewhere I know that Pratap uncle will never be able to love her... She will live her whole life in a loveless marriage.

It's been 3 days since I came back from Pratap Garh. I know I shouldn't have made it a big scene but I can't help it. Just like I wasn't able to help him...

I can't stay in that palace anymore because I know I won't be able to control myself from bursting out in tears. He...He pressed my weakest nerve... My mother...

I know... I know he was in pain and he blabbered anything that came in his mouth but... I have feelings too...

Yes, I am angry with him but it doesn't change the fact that I still love him and respect him...

Today 3 letters came from Pratap Garh. One of them said that the marriage was a successful event and thanked me for my part in it. Another letter was from Abhi getting angry at me that why I left without telling anyone. The last letter was from Yuvraaj... Saying that the marriage went out smoothly and thanking me, telling me that Abhi was angry with me, telling me that Chanda Ma was happy and satisfied...

He didn't even say a word about what happened between us... I think it doesn't matter to him anymore.

I was sitting in the balcony of my chamber where I could see the whole market, reading a book. I was looking at the people rushing from here and there. I smiled a little when I saw a few children of my age playing and wished that I could be one of them. An old lady with, I think, her granddaughter was buying some fruits and vegetables from a stall. A man with his pregnant wife was having a walk in the garden.

I was just looking here and there but suddenly my eyes went to a man fully dressed in black from head to toe. His face was covered with a black cloth. He has this one Black pendant around his neck which I don't know why but I think I have seen it somewhere.

I kept looking at the man. He was heading towards the gates of the palace. I looked at him spectacularly.

My eyes widened when I saw that man distracted the guard by pretending that he was finding something. He entered the palace and my mouth hung low. I was just trying to figure out who is he a nd what does he want?

I need to find out...
He could be a killer...
He could be a thief...
I don't know...

But first, I know what I have to do...

_______________________________

Hello everyone,
So how's the drama?😏

Ohk so as I told you that there will be targets so today's targets are given above. Please complete it otherwise there will be short chapters like this one.

Words:- 900+

What will happen next?

To know
Stay connected 😊😊😊