Chapter :- 19 {Cliff...}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1670सन् १६६५सन् 1670•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••PRATAP GARH:-

Year 1670
सन् १६६५
सन् 1670
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PRATAP GARH:-

It's been 10 minutes since he left my chamber and now here I am, still staring at the shreds of evidence he left for me. My breathing was hitched when I saw that bloodied dagger in his hands. I was still fighting with my inner self to open that scroll.

I finally huffed and opened its knot. My hands automatically stopped because I was scared. What if whatever Yuvraj said was true...

I shook my head and started unrolling it. I closed my eyes while opening it and finally. It's now open but I can't see anything because of my closed eyes. I took a long breath and opened my eyes. I kept staring at the scroll without reading anything.

{नंदनी, हम जानते है के आपको अभी इस समय हमारी कही हुई बातों से कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता और आप हमारी बातें सुनना भी नही चाहती है और न ही हम अभी इस हालत में है के आपको यह सब हम हमारे मुंह से बोलकर बता सके।  इसलिए आपको लिख कर बताने का सोचा। हम आपका ज़्यादा समय बरबाद नहीं करेंगे। आपको हमने सबूत के तौर पर एक चाबी, एक पत्र और एक खंजजार दिया है। उस खंजजर को ध्यान से देखिए, नंदनी।}

(Nandani, I know you don't care about anything I will say right now and you don't even want to listen to what I am gonna say and to be honest right now I am also not in the state to talk to you about this face to face. That's why I thought of writing this letter to you. I'll not waste your time. I gave you one key, one letter and one dagger as proof. Please look carefully at the dagger, Nandani.)

I stopped reading in the middle and looked at the bloodied dagger carefully. I bit my lower lip and carefully picked up the dagger without letting the blood on it to transfer on my hand. I turned it around and oh no...

My breathing hitched when I saw Shamsher Garh's mark on it. Shamsher Garh's every weapon has a permanent mark on it which represents that the weapon belongs to Shamsher Garh. My lips started quivering. I blinked my tears back and closed my mouth with my hand to stop my cries. The only question rose in my mind was, Why? Why would father do that...?