Chapter :- 4 {The Knot, Not Around Love But Around Neck Choking Her And Him}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Year1690
सन्१६९०
सन्1690
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I can hear so many screams from my people. People of Shamsher Garh and Pratap Garh both. I always think that the people of both empires are mine. I never discriminate among them.

But now it's breaking my heart to listen to their screams. I can't see anything but only blank. Nothing is visible but only audible.

Suddenly my father's picture came in front of me and I could see that he was being stabbed by a man whose face is covered with a red cloth. That man stabbed my father and removed that cloth from his face.

I was soo shocked to see his face but he said

"हमने कहा था कि हम अपने बाबा का बदला लेंगेले लिया।"

(I said that I will take revenge for my father. I did.)

HE WAS YUVRAJ. My Yuvraj. I looked at him in shock condition but suddenly my brothers face came in front of me and they both were covered with blood. I looked at them and wanted to touch them but when I touched them, they both disappeared.

Suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my back. I turned behind and saw Yuvraj standing there holding a knife. He again stabbed it in my heart. I looked at him and tears fell from my eyes. I think I am the only person who is seeing her love, stabbing her heart. He shouted at me that

"जय भवानीहर हर महादेव।"

(JAI BHAVANI. HAR HAR MAHADEV.)

And I suddenly shot open my eyes panting so hard. I looked around myself and saw that I was standing in front of my mandap and beside me was chhoti ma sa and then realised that it was not real. It was just a hallucination. Chhoti ma sa raised her eyebrows asking me if something happened to me. I shook my head asking her to calm down and saying that nothing happened to me.

She signalled me to move forward. I looked in front of me and saw Yuvraj standing there in a white sherwani. He was looking stern and handsome at the same time. But with that sword in his hand, he was looking intimidating too.