Chapter :- 10 {The Guilt Is Eating Me From Inside Out}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TARGET:- 20 VOTES ✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES ✨•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was all set to leave for Shamsher Garh. I have to leave without telling anyone which is probably a very difficult task because Abhi and Vansh are not leaving me alone even for a minute. My father instructed them to do so because he thought that I would lock myself again in that freaking chamber. Those were his exact words.

I was trying so hard but no they were just tagging along with me everywhere, even in the washroom.

"Abhi, Vansh please at least let me bath in peace. Please I promise I'll not lock myself in. And you know right that I can't always stay in the bathroom. Willingly or unwillingly, one day I have to come out so please let me bath at least."

I said to both of them. They both looked at each other and started talking with eyes which were really hilarious because they were just wiggling their eyes and eyebrows.

I smiled when they both sighed and looked at me.

"Fine! But if you won't come out in a maximum of 20 minutes then we both will break the door and enter. Is that fine with you?"

They asked to which I replied

"Yes! It's perfectly fine with me I'll come back in 20 minutes exactly. I promise now I'll go bye-bye."

I said and entered the bathroom where the aroma of lemongrass and roses surrounded me. There was a huge set of stairs probably 30 or 35 stairs. I stepped up and head towards a small wall which was there. It was a wooden wall that was kept there only to change clothes behind it.

I removed my clothes only leaving a loin cloth. I stepped towards the huge pool there which have a table kept in between. I stepped inside the pool through the 5 stairs and sat in a corner where different types of pastes were kept. I picked up the turmeric powder paste which has lemon grass and roses in it. Other than that it has milk and honey which keeps our skin glowing and shiny. I started rubbing it on my arms. I love doing this myself instead of letting anyone else do it for me.

After applying all the pastes, I sat there thinking about how should I convince Nandani to forgive me. I am leaving for Shamsher Garh tonight and I have a plan. I can't let anyone know that I am going to Shamsher Garh, to Nandani.