Chapter :- 17 {The Ride Till The Dawn}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SHAMSHER GARH:-

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SHAMSHER GARH:-

"Fine... I am going to take a bath but just one more time please call my name... Please."

I said and she chuckled and angled her neck back to call my name.

"Rudra..."

I took the chance and again kissed her neck and ran off before she come back to me to beat me with her slipper. I heard a chuckle behind me and I smiled.

After a long shower in her beautiful bathroom. I heard a knock on the door while I was wiping my body with a cotton cloth.

"Come in!!!"

I said knowing that it's Nandani. I heard her anklets moving and creating a peaceful and blissful sounds. She came and stood on the other side of the curtain which was covering the area of the pool and the changing corner.

"Rudra, here, take these clothes and wear them as soon as possible. Then we have eat our breakfast. Banka is alone so please hurry. Hurry up."

She said in a hurry and I chuckled. I passed my hand through the curtain to hold the clothes from her hands. She forwarded her hand towards me but instead of pulling the clothes, i pulled her inside.

I held her waist carefully so that she won't slip because of the water spreaded on the floor. Her eyes were closed because of the fear evident on her face, fear of falling on the floor. I smiled looking at her. Her long lashes, white smooth skin, red plum lips and cheeks. I love all of her...

"रुद्रा!!! आपने तो हमे डरा कर रख दिया!!! आप...आप अब हमसे बात मत करिएगा...।"

(RUDRA!!! You scared me!!! Now...now don't you dare talk to me..."

She shouted and I can't help but chuckle. She came out of my hold and tried to walk back. I kept looking at her retreating figure. She was on the edge of opening the curtain and walking out but her foot slipped and she held the curtain to maintain her position but still got unbalanced.

I quickly ran towards her and held her waist tightly so that I and her won't fall off. By the reaction of her hold on the curtain, the curtain fell off the rod hanging on the wall. The curtain covered both of us and i pulled her closer. Her hands snaked around my neck and my one hand was still on her waist and other hand was on the back of her neck. I pulled her neck closer to my face and then... Oh I guess you already know.