Chapter :- 14 {His Name From Her Mouth}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SHAMSHER GARH:-

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SHAMSHER GARH:-

"Rudra..."

She said and I looked up in shock. It was the first time she said my actual name. I know it's not the first time she said my name but when the first time she said my name, it was my official name but this time... She said MY name. My actual name...

Oh, I love her voice... My name sounds like heaven from her mouth. I looked up only to keep looking at her. A tear slipped from my eyes. I was sure that these were tears of happiness.

I hugged her again tightly and started crying again. I am still on my knees and she is standing in front of me. I dug my head into her stomach again and sobbed a little louder. She kept her hand on my head and started feathering my head.

"Please, Rudra... Stop crying... Fine... I'll forgive you but please stop crying for me... Please..."

She said softly while massaging my head with her delicate fingers and hands. I looked up at her and smiled a little.

"I know Nandani, you can't see me crying... But right now I am not crying for you to forgive me... I am crying because I feel genuinely guilty because of what I said... So please just don't stop me until I let it out fully. Please"

I whispered. She nodded slowly and said,

"Fine... Just cry but please let me go out... I can't see you like this... You look so... So defeated..."

I shooked my head vigorously and said,

"No no no!!! Please I need you with me here... Please... Please don't leave me... I beg you... I am sorry... I...I won't cry... Just stay... Please... I promise I will not cry..."

I begged her to stay and wiped my tears roughly with my palms like a child.