Chapter :- 7 {The Past Is Sweet But Rough Too}

(Continuing) •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Continuing)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He didn't say anything so I just clapped two times and some attendees came with food in their hands.

They kept the plates on the table kept in the middle of the chamber and left.

I held his hand but he pulled it back and again started working on his chamber which still looked like a horse stable.

This time I hold both of his hands tightly and walked towards the table. I made him sit down and passed the plate to him and started serving him.

He didn't even budge to pick up his spoon to eat anything so I just picked up my spoon and took a bite of Dal Bati Churma, Mirchi Bada and Rajasthani Subji.

"Um... This is so good. But I don't think anyone else wants to eat this. So I should finish all of you myself and especially you Gulab Jamun."

I said trying to woo Yuvraj but he didn't even look in my direction. At least Gulab Jamun could work but no... Now only one thing can work.

I stood up from my place and went towards his side. I sat down beside him, took his spoon in my hand and took a huge piece of gulab jamun on it, I forward the spoon to his mouth so that he can eat. But he still didn't budge. I was offended now. I mean how can he reject Gulab Jamun, THE GULAB JAMUN!!!

I know he is mad at me but that doesn't give him the right to reject my Gulab Jamun.

Now I know that I have to give him the taste of his own medicine. So I just stood up and made him stand up.

"Look if you are not gonna eat this then I swear, I am really gonna leave and...and I am not joking this time. Please, please eat something please I beg you please..."

I said and his face soften seeing me like this. I swear even if now he will not eat then I will leave and I am never going to come back.

He looked at me and then at the plate. He smiled or should I say smirked a little and went to sit on the place where I was sitting a few minutes ago.

He took my spoon in his hand and started savouring his food. His whole focus was on his food and I was standing there like a statue.

He was busy with his food when my stomach grumbled. It made a really loud sound. I was so embarrassed so without thinking anything I just tried to run away from there. Keyword TRIED. But before I could open the chamber's door, a hand hold my wrist. I was turned around with swift and crashed into a hard rock-like chest.

"हम जानते है के आपको कुछ नही खाना है, तभी आप यह से यूं भाग के जा रही थीं। परंतु आप हमे खाना नोष फरमाते हुए देख तो सकती है। वो बात क्या है न के हमें अकेले खाना नोष फरमाना अच्छा नहीं लगता। आप हमारे साथ होंगी तो हम अच्छा लगेगा। तो कहिए, रुक रहीं हैं न आप?"