Chapter :- 15 {The Most Peaceful Music Is Sleep}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1665सन् १६६५सन् 1665•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SHAMSHER GARH:-

Year 1665
सन् १६६५
सन् 1665
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SHAMSHER GARH:-

I have to know but not right now because I want to enjoy this moment with him to the fullest. I again pulled my act up to be angry with him.

"No! I am not a deer. I am a wild cat that can scratch this lion's pretty face!!!"

I said and he burst into laughs. I chuckled too looking at him laughing to the fullest. He just started roaming here and there still while laughing. I started laughing too listening to his weird laughs.

We both laughed for a few more minutes. He stopped laughing and wiped his tears but my laughs were nowhere to stop because his face turned red because of laughing. He is looking so funny and cute too. My laughs started sounding like snorts for a few seconds but then again changed to laughs.

I just went on and on and didn't realise that he was just standing and looking at me intensely. Soon my laughter died and I took the support of the bed stand to stand properly. He keeps looking at me and by his intense gaze, I suddenly started to feel conscious about myself.

"Wha... What are you looking at? Wh...what happened?"

I asked him to which he just took a long step closer to me and held my hand only to pull me closer.

"Yuv... Yuvraj, what are you doing?"

I asked. He just kept looking at me without blinking or answering my question. I tried to come out of his hold which he keeps tightening inch by inch. His hold tightens more when I started to wiggle.

"Yuvraj please-"

I started to say but I was interrupted by him,

"Call me Rudra."

He said this as if he was ordering me and if I didn't listen to his order, he is going to punish me. I kept looking at him without saying anything.

"Please..."

He begged and started feathering my waist. It tickled a little at the start but then I felt a little churning feeling and I felt as if my stomach turned upside down. The dupatta on my head slipped off.

"Yuvra-"

I again tried to say. Keyword TRIED. He again interrupted by saying,

"Please, Nandani. Just once. Please I want to hear my name from your mouth... Please I beg you..."