Preface

He pressed his lips to my cheek and whispered, "My beautiful Camellia... If you only knew what feelings you create in me. If you only knew, what fires you cause." I was caught off guard as his lips slowly kissed my cheek. Wrapping my arms around his waist, he hugged me tightly as if he'd been waiting for that moment too. My head lay upon his chest, and I could hear his heart beating as fast as mine. These feelings were unfamiliar yet strangely familiar, like my trapped emotions had been released. His hands, though foreign to my body, felt as if they belonged to me. "Peaceful," he murmured suddenly. I looked up, asking him what he meant. He unzipped the elastic holding my hair in place and wrapped his arms around me even tighter. "Hug your loved one," he said, planting a kiss on the top of my head. I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't get the words out. He stroked my hair and continued to kiss me. "How long have I loved you? You were going to ask that, right?" he said, taking a step back. His peaceful expression and happiness in his eyes filled me with joy. "Come sit down. I'll tell you. It's a long story..." he said, pulling me towards him. His smile was broad, and I felt happier than ever before. I had never experienced someone who made me feel so happy.

Date: 26.02.2023