⚠️⚠️⚠️

Tw attempted suicide. Y/n tries to kill herself and they turn her into a ghoulette to save her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'I give up' you thought. 'I'm tired of life everything is pointless anyways'. You stood up from your bed and went into the bathroom. She turned on the bathtub and it started filling up. She walked back into her bedroom and got out her blade from her nightstand and grabbed her phone.

She walked back into the bathroom and stopped the bath and then sat on the toilet seat. She went on the group chat that all the ghouls and ghoulettes were in and started writing her goodbye. 'I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I'm too tired out from fighting this long and I have nothing more to give the world. I love you all and I hope to see you in hell someday when we can, and I hope you will all have forgiven me by then. Goodbye' is what she wrote.

She sent the text and then took off her jumper and got in the bath. She rolled up her shirt sleeve and heard notifications pinging on her phone. She took the blade to her arm and pressed down until it poured and dragged t across her arm, she did it again and again and again, then layer back in the bath and waited to go.

The ghouls all read the message at about the same time. They all sent texts while panicking and running out of the door and to their cars. They left as quickly as possible and called each other on the group hoping you would answer.

Sodo arrived first because he drove faster and all the ghouls got there when he was running into your house. He ran upstairs to your room and saw you weren't there and then ran to your bathroom. You had blood pouring from your arms into the tub and you were pale and unconscious.

He ran over and picked you up. He took you to your bed and the ghouls were already there. Cumulus ran to get a towel and wrapped it around your arms but you just bled through them. "I'm going to turn her," Sodo said and ripped your top off. He leaned down and bit your neck. He ran the venom through your veins until nothing else came out hoping to save you. He sat back up and they all sat and stood around hoping you will wake up.

A few minutes later you moved your head back and forth and then opened your eyes and grabbed your neck. You looked around and realized what happened and started crying. "Noo why can't I just die." You muttered and then rolled over. Rain picked you up and sat you in his lap and you cried into his shoulder. You felt the venom spreading through your veins and knew that soon you would transform. They noticed as well and Rain placed you on the floor and they all stood back. You first felt the fangs and nails growing. Then the horns. You screamed as your gums were cut open so the fangs could fit, and your skin ripped so the horns and nails could fit. But the pain all went away quickly.

You passed out because of the pain and when you woke up you were in the ministry. Cirrus was holding a cloth to your head and Cumulus was sitting next to you holding your hand. Copia was stood talking to Sodo and Swiss and when they saw you awake they ran over to you. They all kneeled next to you. "How do you feel?" Papa asked. "My head hurts and my arms ache." You said and he nodded. "Your head hurts because your horns have come through and your arms hurt because of... what happened." "I'm sorry." You said. But they all shook their head. "It's okay but don't scare us again," Sodo said.

The other ghouls came in next and they all said hi to you. When they left you got up and looked in the mirror and saw your new self. "Wow, I look hot." You joked while laughing and Sodo nodded his head. You sat down and then Sodo sat next to you. He leaned over and sniffed your neck and then said, "Definitely an earth ghoul" you smiled and then hugged him.

You lived with the ghouls now as you were one of them and they all reminded you every day how much they loved you for a few months after. You and Sodo ended up together and lived happily ever after.