🔞Aether pt2🔞

It had been a few weeks and you and Aether had been messaging loads and had even met up a few more times. You were so close to talking around him now and currently, he was on his way over to your room for a film night. You got changed into some pj's which were just a jumper and short shorts and picked out a few movies to choose from. You set them on the bed and waited for Aether.

You heard a knock on your door and smiled and walked over and opened it. He walked in and hugged you and you blushed. You had developed a massive crush on him over the last few weeks. You walked over to the bed and then got him to pick a movie. He picked drop dead Fred (it's an awesome film you should watch it if you haven't already). You put it in the DVD player (if you don't remember the blue Ray movie thing your too young to read this) and went and laid down next to him.

He pulled you closer to him and cuddled into you slightly (you were both still sitting up against the headboard). You smiled and he wrapped his arm around your neck so you slightly laid on his chest. The movie started and you laughed at all the jokes. You felt his hand slowly lowering around your side but ignored it and he stopped when it was on your thigh.

When the movie ended you picked the next one and went and put it in the box. When you laid down again you laid on his chest and cuddled into him. And he 'accidentally' put his hand on your ass but when you didn't comment he kept it there. During the movie, you fell asleep. And you started having a good dream. Aether was hovering over you and was sucking on your neck while prepping you. He got up and got undressed and started slowly thrusting into you while kissing you lovingly. You were moaning loudly at the feeling, and then you woke up.

You opened your eyes and noticed the movie was still on but later into it and you looked up and saw Aether smirking at you. "Have a nice dream?" He asked. You nodded and then blushed and tried to turn over because you were embarrassed. He turned you over again and then kissed you. You melted into the kiss you had never kissed anyone before you didn't really know what to do.

"Can I do this?" Aether asked and you nodded your head. "Can you tell me what happened in your dream?" He asked and you decided to try to speak. You took a deep breath and then started telling him. He smiled when you spoke and then hovered over you. When you finished explaining he kissed you again and put his hand under your jumper. He pulled your jumper over your head and started kissing and sucking on your neck.

He slipped one of his hands into your shorts and slid them down your thighs. He slid his finger down your stomach making you shiver and then he entered a finger into your heat. You let out a soft moan and you felt him smirk on your neck. He raised his head and kissed you again. He licked your lip and you opened your mouth and he entered his tongue.

Soon enough he sat back and took off his clothes and then hovered over you again. He kissed you as he slowly entered you. You let out a moan when he started thrusting into you. A few seconds later he stopped, which confused you until he flipped you both around so he was resting on the headboard and you were sat in his lap. He lifted you and lowered you back onto his length and started bouncing you.

You eventually started bouncing your self and he leaned forward and started kissing your breast. He licked a strip between them and then started kissing your chest while playing with one of your nipples. You let out a moan as the new feeling in your stomach let go and you came on him. He let out a groan as he came inside you and you stopped bouncing and sat there while catching your breath.

He lifted you off and carried you into your bathroom. He turned on the bath to let it fill up. He kissed your neck while you waited for it to fill making you let out a giggle when he tickled you. The bath filled up and he put you in and got in behind you. He washed both of you and then got you out. He handed you some clothes and went to change the sheets on your bed.

When he had done that he came and brought you to bed. He got in beside you and stroked your hair until you fell asleep. He left you a note saying he would be back tomorrow and then left for his room where the ghouls stay (it's mandatory).