🔞Terzo🔞

Today was a stressful day for you. Sister Imperator had been shouting at you all day, and Nihil was using you as a personal assistant so he didn't have to get out of his coffin. You were wound up and needed release so you went to your papa. You knocked on his door and heard him say, "Come in," so you walked inside and saw him on his bed.

"What do you need, amor?" He says and then looks at you. "Can you help me, I've had a really stressful day and I need some sort of release and I don't want to ask the other ghouls because-" you ramble on to him, "Of course y/n," he says and you smile and walk over to him.

He grabs your hips and then pulls you closer to him. He pulls you down into his lap and then kisses you. You kiss back and then he moves his hand inbetween your legs and starts rubbing your clit through your jeans making you breathe heavier. He lifts up your hips slightly and then pulls down your jeans and underwear. "Please papa-" you say. "Hush, I'll help you little one." He replies and then flips you over onto your back.

He pushes his fingers into you making you let out a moan. "Good girl," he says making you buck your hips backwards. "Please papa, I need to to fill me up, make me feel so stuffed with your cock, please, I need you inside me," you bed and he groans and then strips himself and pushes into you. You moan out and then he starts railing you into his mattress. "Omg PAPA~" You moan and he wraps his hand around your neck and pulls you up to his chest.

"So good, so tight, tesoro," he whispers in your ear, making your stomach tighten. "I'm so close papa," you moan, "Come for me," he replies and you immediately come with a loud moan. "OMG~" You moan when he keeps on thrusting. "Just a little longer tesoro," he groaned and you kept moaning. He came a few seconds later and then pulled out and you both laid on the bed.

You were very tired but he cleaned you and dressed you and then you both fell asleep together.