Chapter 3.

Aubrey's P.O.V

"Like, kiss kiss her." Stacie stuttered.

"Yes, just kiss her." Beca repeated. "It'll be good practice for Emily." She grinned at Stacie.

"Emily? Wait, you have a crush on Emily?" I scoffed and erupted with laughter.

"Yes, yes I do Aubrey." Stacie nodded her head multiple times.

"Okay." I coughed down the laughter.

"Now, kiss." Beca gestured for us to move closer together. Stacie and I looked at each other for a while before she whispered, "I'm sorry" tilted her head and dove into my lips. Neither of us opened our mouths, just a sweet and simple kiss. She broke away first and bit her lip, holding down the smile.

"That was, sensational Stacie." I announced and smiled politely.

"Okay, I have something to say." Stacie landed her hands onto her thighs and sighed. "I hope that all of you can accept me for what I am. After lots of thinking and wondering, I've come to the conclusion that I am Bisexual. I like guys, but I like girls. And one girl in particular, Emily."

"Oh my God, I was right." Beca boasted. Not so secretly, Stacie mouthed the words 'Thank You' to Chloe. Beca broke there secret conversation apart by pinning Stacie down and hugging her, followed by me and Chloe.

"Thanks guys. It means the world to me." Stacie blushed. "Get of me, your not light altogether." We all laughed.

After a while of talking generally, there was a light knock on the door. Stacie opened it up. Behind the door stood Reese and Dean, rubbing their eyes and holding hands.

"What's up?" Stacie bent down to their level.

"Dean couldn't sleep and neither can I." Reese said softly.

"Okay, come one. Gimme a couple minutes guys." Stacie walked out with them, her hands placed on both of their backs.

Stacie's P.O.V

I got them both tucked into bed and kissed each of their foreheads. Beginning to leave, I was interrupted.

"Stacie, sing us a song." Reese begged sweetly. I stopped and looked back at both of them. The first song that popped into my head was Emily's audition song, 'Flashlight.' An original.

At a slow and steady tempo, I begin to sing. (A/N; I would recommend watching Hailee Steinfeld sing a cover version whilst reading.)

'When tomorrow comes,
I'll be on my own,
Feeling frightened of the things that I don't know,
When tomorrow comes,
Tomorrow comes,
Tomorrow comes,

They all most looked sound asleep. I began to close my eyes and imagined Emily.

'And though the road is long,
I look up to the sky,
In the dark I found, I stop and I won't fly,
And I sing along,
I sing along,
then I sing along,

I lay on the floor and hold back the river that's about to flow down my cheeks as I thought more about Emily.

'I got all I need when I got you and I,
I look around me and see a sweet life,
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight,
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night,
Can't stop my heart when you shinin' in my eyes,
Can't lie, it's a sweet life,
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight,
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night...'

The dampness on my cheeks nearly formed a puddle. They felt hot and I felt a warm fuzzy feeling inside. The more I thought about Emily, the more I cried. I wanted to think about the best that could happen, but I couldn't help but think the worst.