Chapter 19

Aubrey's P.O.V

The day of the finals.

It's the freaking day of the finals and there is no connection between any of the members. Ever since Emily and Stacie broke up, there hasn't been any sync between the group. They haven't been talking and I'm sure that Benji and Em have been hooking up or something. The sexual tension has been unreal in the practice hall.

"Stacie, you have to go there. Not there." I yelled. "What the f*ck is up with your dancing?" I groaned.

"Jesus Aubrey, I'm trying!" She whined back. "Just give me a f*cking break."

Beca looked over at me. Just give her a break. She mouthed.

"Okay, take a break." I said, smiling.

"I think she's taking the break up really hard." Beca nudged me in the ribs lightly.

"I can tell. But if her dancing isn't up to standards, there's no way we can win." I whispered.

"Give her a little time. She'll be fine." Beca waved her hand in my face.

"Mhm. You better be right." I scoffed. I got up from my chair and walked over to Stacie. "Hey, sorry for going hard on you."

"It's fine." She pulled me down to sit on the floor next to her.

"So, you and Emily?"

"Is no longer." She sniffed, taking a swig of water. "No more Stemily." She wiped away the tear on her cheek.

"It'll be fine. You're moving to New York. There are plenty of fish in the sea." I smiled. "And you never know, she may come around."

"Yeah, I don't think so." She pointed at Benji and Emily giving each other little cute looks.

"Don't look at them Stace. It's just her way of trying to get over you." I reassured her. "You ready to win Finals?" I asked, grinning.

"I am so ready." She laughed. I picked her up by the hands and let her dance to absolute perfection.

"Hey Bree, you okay?" Jesse wrapped his arms around be from behind.

"I am awesome. We are so going to win." I turned around in his arms to face him.

"I know. And it's because of your awesome set list." He pressed a light kiss on my nose.

"And your awesome singing, you looking forward to your solo?" I asked, stroking his cheek.

"I am going to kill that solo. We are so going to win babe." He pressed a more passionate kiss onto my lips.

"Babe, stop." I slowly pulled away. "Stacie is here and she's already bummed out about Emily and Benji."

"Yeah, sorry." He smiled and kissed my forehead quickly.

"Better tell Beca and Chloe to stop making out." I laughed. "BeChloe!" I yelled, they both looked over at me. "Cut out the making out!" I shouted.

'Sorry.' Chloe mouthed.

Chloe's P.O.V

"You ready to win?" I asked, cupping Beca's cheek. She nodded. "I'm gonna miss you when you go to New York." I said softly.

"And I will miss you when you go to LA, but we've got things to look forward to. Holidays. Christmas. Halloween. Thanksgiving. And random weekends off." She shrugged, lifting my chin to make eye contact.

"I love you." I said in a low voice. "So much."

"I love you too." She replied and pulled me in for a tight hug. "Now, lets go win Finals." She cupped my face with both hands and kissed me on the lips.