Chapter 7

Beca's P.O.V

"Hey, hey Aubrey." I repeated. Chloe and I secretly got Aubrey up on FaceTime.

"What?" She muttered.

"Look at what you're missing out on." I angled my phone in between the crack of Stacie's bedroom door. Aubrey had a clear vision of Stacie and Emily. Stacie was cuddled into the side of Emily and rubbing her nose against Emily's stomach, all adorable like. Emily had her arm around Stacie's shoulder and they were giggling about something.

"Oh my f*cking God." Aubrey exclaimed. "They're together, aren't they?"

Stacie's head turned towards us as Aubrey squealed.

"Yeah they are." I shouted into the screen.

"Bye Aubrey, have fun hiking." Stacie walked over with her arms crossed and clicked the end button.

"Right, what do we do at an A Capella sleepover?" Emily asked and clasped her hands together.

"We f*ck each other, usually." I joked with Emily and her jaw dropped.

"No, don't scare her." Chloe smiled and hit me.

"Let's just play Truth or Dare." Stacie suggested.

"Or just dares, nobody likes the truth." Chloe winked.

"Okay, Emily go first." I put her up to the challenge.

"Em, wait." Stacie got up and ran downstairs. She returned with a box of ice cubes.

"Sh*t." Emily groaned.

"Stick them down your pants and wait till they melt." Stacie handed her a handful of ice cubes.

"If I didn't like you, I'd kill you." Emily scoffed and rolled her eyes. The brunette turned around and dropped the ice cubes down her underwear. "F*ck. That's cold, that's very cold." Emily hopped up and down and waved her arms.

"Ha." Stacie let out a hearty laugh. Emily continued to jump up and down.

"I really f*cking hate you guys." Emily hissed.

"Ehem." Stacie coughed.

"Babe, I even hate you right now. It's so f*cking cold." Emily screeched. "And it's melted."

"Okay, I'll go next." Chloe spoke up.

"Take of two items of clothing." I suggested.

"Done." She said, taking of her jumper and socks.

"Cheater." I clicked my tongue.

"You didn't specify which clothes." Chloe winked.

"Stacie, your go." Emily pointed to her.

"Stacie, since you'll do anything, turn Emily on. Simple as that." Chloe dared.

"Done, can't you tell that she's itching for some of this?" Stacie grabbed her boobs and Chloe and I looked at Emily who just looked awkward. "Alright, I'll do something else."

"Strip tease, strip tease." I chanted.

"Okay, lock the door." Stacie pointed at the door - Chloe got up and locked the bedroom door. "Stick some tunes on."

I put my songs on shuffle.

Stacie began by whipping of her jumper.

"Stacie." We heard a bang on the door and I flinched to turn my phone off.

"Yes." Stacie opened the door. It was her Dad.

"I heard stripping, just keep it down to a minimal. Please." He closed the door. "Thank you."