Chapter 13

Stacie's P.O.V

"Jesse." I yelled. Beca and Chloe backed me up.

"Mhm." He nodded quietly.

"We need to talk Swanson." Beca winked and clicked his tongue.

"Okay." He walked out the bedroom in front of us.

"Jesse. You know that Aubrey is one of our best friends." Chloe pushed him up against the wall.

"Oh, this. Guys, I promise I won't hurt her. Trust me." He began to walk away.

"No Swanson. You don't get away that easily. We're gonna do what they did to Emily." I sniggered.

"You hurt her. You dead." Beca started.

"You break her heart. You dead." Chloe drew her index finger across her neck.

"You so as much lay a hand on her." I laughed.

"You dead." We all said together.

"Got it. I'm dead if I hurt Aubrey." He laughed, moving away from the wall we pinned him against. I stopped him from moving away.

"You dead." I added. I got a giggle from the two girls behind me. We followed Jesse back into my room where Emily and Aubrey were giggling on the bed.

"Okay. What are you two laughing about?" Chloe asked, closing the door behind all of us.

"Nothing. Just your little chat with Jesse." Aubrey smiled.

"Yeah, I remember that little chat." Emily grinned at Beca and Chloe.

Beca's P.O.V

"Right, truth or dare." Stacie stood up from the ground and announced. She put her phone down and gathered us all into a circle.

"Jesse, you're the only dude meaning you're up first." I pointed at Jesse who was clearly too hypnotised by Aubrey to say anything. "Dude!" I snapped my fingers.

"What?" He turned his head slowly towards me.

"Truth or dare?" Chloe said.

"Oh, dare obviously." He said with a slightly cocky tone.

"Okay, I dare you to take your shirt and pants off." Stacie butted in, grinning.

"Okay." He said, stripping himself of the acquired clothing. Aubrey and Stacie clicked their heads to his toned abs. He's definitely been working out since the last time I saw him like this, at the beach.

"Stacie." Emily slapped Stacie's thigh and her head turned to her fuming girlfriend.

"What? I was just - you know - taking a peek. I'm Bi, not gay. I need some man in my life." She sniggered.

"Preach." Chloe leaned in towards Stacie and gave her a high five. I whacked my girlfriend on the back of her red head.

"Stacie, you're up." I brought everyone back into reality.

"Truth b*tches. I'm not an open book, you b*tches know nothing, time for some b*tches to find out something about this b*tch." Stacie said in one very long breath, pointing at herself.

"Okay, one, how many times did you say b*tch in one sentence? And, two, how many drinks have you had? Three, why haven't we had any?" I asked, pulling a disgusted face.

"Like a billion. Like a billion. Because you didn't ask." Stacie answered, pulling a box of beers out from behind her back. She passed them around the circle of us, of course Emily passed.