Chapter 2.

Beca's P.O.V

I woke up with Stacie snuggled into me and we hadn't moved from where we were talking last night.

"Hey, wake up. Your letting out your inner gayness." I teased her and she groaned.

"Hey." She whined and rolled over to the other side of the bed.

"We've got to go to school so I can make Stemily happen." I announced which made her turn away from me.

"I'm gonna take a shower, get over me and Emily." Stacie scoffed and hopped into the shower.

"Okay. I like this new Bisexual Stacie." I laughed and she threw a pillow at me.

"Shut up!!" She groaned.

"He he he." I giggled to myself deviously.

"Hey, hey Stacie. Looking forward to seeing Emily?" I nudged her shoulder.

"Dude, what the f*ck is your problem?" She snapped.

"Woah, being Bi changed you." I teased her and patted her nose. She have me a mocking look and went back on her phone.

"I told you, I don't know what I am. So stop calling me bi." Stacie explained. Maybe I had taken it too far.

"Okay. Sorry." I apologised and tried to hide my grin.

Aubrey's P.O.V

Waking up to your sibling singing in the shower isn't the most pleasant thing. I have one younger sister, Georgia. And I have an older step brother, Sam.

"Georgia." I banged my hand against the wall and tell her to quieten down. Why is my bedroom right next to the bathroom? I had to get up anyway for school.

Once dressed, I made my way downstairs. My family are very civilised and boring. Except for me and my mom. She's kind of crazy and she taught me her ways.

"I'm of to school." I announced to the breakfast table surrounded by family.

"Have a wicked day at school Bree." My mom jeered me on as I left the building.

Stacie's P.O.V

I walked around the corner with a small rushing mouse heading towards me. She looked up and it was Emily.

"Sorry Stacie." She smiled and stopped walking.

"Actually, I'm sorry about yesterday for puking all over your shoes." I bit my lip.

"Oh, don't worry. Are you better now?" She asked sweetly.

"I'm all good, just had something bad to eat at lunch." I explained and winked. "Shouldn't you be heading to practice?"

"Yeah I am." She showed me a school map. It was upside down.

"It's this way." I turned her map upside down and pointed to where she should be going.

"Oh, thanks." Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Don't worry, I got lost on my first week as well. You're a freshman?" I asked, not knowing what age she was.

"I'm a sophomore. I transferred. I'm 15 and turning 16 in December. You're a senior right?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah I am. Graduating this year." I put up my thumb. I thought to myself about how old she was. She was too young to be thinking about her sexuality or about having a boyfriend or girlfriend. I kinda hoped that she was a junior or something. This thought made my stomach drop.