Chapter 6.

Stacie's P.O.V

November 10th, 2014.

It's been 2 months since the incident with Emily, we've talked but nothing important.

"Stacie," Beca called my name as I walked down the hall. "Stacie."

"What?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

"Tomorrow, practice." She panted. "Aubrey wants us to sing any song we want. Solo. She's not coming in tomorrow."

"Why isn't she coming in?" Aubrey never doesn't come in.

"Remember that annual hiking trip her and her family take every year, that's tomorrow." Beca explained once she gained her breath back.

"Dude, you need to go to a gym or something." I teased. "Thanks for the update."

"See you at lunch?" Beca begged.

"Sure, see you." I smiled. My next class was Italian, something I was fluent in. Time for some doodling. I had class with Emily. Third period on a Thursday, my favourite. I sat behind Emily so I could stare at her without her knowing.

She approached the door at the same time I did.

"Hello." I said all friendly like and held the door open for her. She looked up at me with her brown eyes and smiled, forming her cute little dimples. I smiled back at her and followed behind her into class.

Over the course of the class, I couldn't stop thinking about Emily. And I thought of a song to sing.

Beca's P.O.V

"Guess who?" I placed my hands on Chloe's eyes.

"That short girl I date." She guessed.

"That would be right." I chuckled and pecked her lips. "You don't mind Stacie joining us for lunch."

"Yeah, sure." Chloe nodded. "Have you thought of a song to sing tomorrow?"

"No, I haven't." I shook my head rapidly. "You?"

"Nope. My mind just isn't working." Chloe sighed and ate her pizza.

"Hello." Stacie approached us with a perky tone.

"Why the f*ck are you so perky?" I asked.

"I've come up with a song to sing." Stacie plonked her ass next to mine.

"And? What is you singing?" I gritted my teeth.

"Patience my friend, you will find out." She poked her nose and started to eat.

"Are you gonna serenade Emily?" Chloe grinned. Stacie's cheeks turned as red as the tomato on Chloe's pizza.

"Maybe." Stacie choked.

"Aw, adorable." Chloe teased.

"Look, over there." I pointed at Aubrey and Jesse.

"Oh, God. They're getting friendly." Stacie coughed. Aubrey and Jesse were hardcore making out.

"Geez. They are going at it like animals." Chloe exclaimed.

"Oh, honey. That's not going at it like animals, trust me." Stacie winked.

"Gross." I said subtly, engrossed in the making out.

"Dude, come on. Stop staring." Chloe thumped me.

"Okay, make out with me then." I pouted. Chloe stood up and kissed me lightly, I leaned forward hoping for more but walked away to put her trash in the bin. Her hips locked from one side to the next.