Note

The story will start when Akshara is blamed for Neil's condition. For the flow of my story I made below changes

1. Neil is in coma(no need to kill his character for some unworthy leap).

2. When Neil took Akshara to hospital, Shefali is in her maternal house along with Parth and Shivansh, so only Neil and Akshara knew that they went to hospital not concert. Neil couldn't say and Akshara isn't given a chance to speak.(Shefali thing is because I couldn't justify her silence and it's a butcher to Abhimanyu's character if he divorce's Akshara even after knowing the actual truth).

3. Abhinav and his family (their status is equal to Goirla's) will be present in this story as a support system to Akshara(this is because I want a strong and a equal foot family to deal with Goirla's insensitivity and ego).

4. Akshara is BA LLB graduate (unknown to all), but for her passion she choose Music as her profession.

5. Manish Goenka did call Akshara to come back to GH, but Akshara denied. He also didn't make any efforts to pacify Akshara. Akshara is not in contact with any of the members of Goirla.

6. I haven't watched YRKKH 1 &2 generation so I didn't know about their characters or stories, so in this story none are involved.

7. Naira, Karthik, Ranveer and Sirat death's are same.

Manjari Birla fans walk away from this story.

Abhinav and Akshara shippers too.

I came across 3rd gen YRKKH while scrolling on insta since then I used to watch fan edits as I came across Harshad after a long....post Tere Liye. Harshad's acting(love, agony and pain) impressed me and Abhira's chemistry too.