Chapter 13

Akshara just kept looking at Harshvardhan Birla, who is looking around the house not bothering the world, while the Sharma family are looking at him interestingly.

Harsh had been looking at the photo wall which are filled with the photos of the Sharma family. What caught his attention the most is Akshara's happy and radiant face. It doesn't mean Akshara is not happy when she was with Gorila's, there were situations where she was genuinely happy, but what lacked is peace and content and that's what exactly her photos with Sharma family are filled with. There are also photos of the kids on different occasions such as festivals, celebrations, parties and family's candid photos.

Harsh felt some weird gazes on him and when he turned towards them he found Akshara looking at him questioningly and the unknown strangers looking at him with a curious look.

What? Harsh sighed at Akshara. U r still here? questioned Akshara.

Obviously...Harsh said in a duh tone....Don't u think u need to go to hospital, ur wife probably would have been admitted....said Akshara.

1st and foremost....she is not my wife, we are divorced and that to with much difficulty and drama. 2nd thing if I'm there or not doesn't matter as her puppet The Abhimanyu Birla will pamper her and it is not good for my appetite.

Appetite se I remember u cooked breakfast right, serve me I'm starving saying he settled himself on the couch....surprising everyone present especially Akshara.

Akshara walked towards him and questioned....Mr.Birla are u fine?... I'm absolutely fine...and aur ye kya Mr.Birla laga rakaha hai.

I'm sorry...mein aapko sir bulathi hu teek hai...said Akshara. Nahi....Sir bhi nahi....pouted Harsh.

Akshara looked Harsh as if he had grown horns. Sir nahi tho kya bulau? Akshara asked him.

Papa...deadpanned Harsh. Akshara sat next to Harsh and asked with concern....Did u hit ur head anywhere?

Why do u think so? asked Harsh....U have changed a lot, like U hate me right? and now u want me to address u as papa.....like papa!!!

Dammmm.....did I really give u the vibes of Amrish Puri in DDLJ who hates SRK.

Akshara raised her brow saying....U did...

Ok fine....I don't hate u, I'm not in favor with the profession u choose, to be honest I'm little judgmental.

Little!!! exclaimed Akshara. Ya ya...I got it no need to throw it on my face....Harsh said annoyed.

Akshara chuckled....she is loving this version of Harshu Birla. Well I'm still a Music Therapist....How about it? she asked.

Hmmmm....I made peace with it so we are good....right he asked.

Uh..haa...since we are in peace I'm going to extract my revenge by blowing ur ears with my singing...how about it....saying Akshara gargled her throat ready to sing.

Harsh immediately moved from there and came near Kailash who is sitting on the other end of the room munching some chips enjoying this banter of Ex/Father in law and Ex/daughter in law.

Harsh sat next while taking a handful of chips and asked Kailash munching on chips....how r u even handling her? har jaga gus zathi hai uski gaana ko lekar.

I like her singing...answered Kailash while offering chips to Harsh. Damn u played safe....saying Harsh picked another handful of chips.

By the way Harshvardhan Birla....Harsh introduced himself moving forward in wiped hand. Kailash Nath Sharma....Kailash reciprocated with hand shake.