Chapter 14

The environment of the living room of Sharma home is silent, as each and every member are having their own inner thoughts. The Goenka's are all set to bring their daughter back, while the Sharma's are dreaded in fear that they may gonna loose their Akshu.

All turned towards Akshara who entered the room while adjusting Abhir's dress, as the Sharma's decided to dine out. Let's go.... she said looking at Sharma's. She then noticed the Goenka's who are the other occupants of the room.

Aagai Akshu...jaldi apni aur kuwar sa ka saaman bandna, hum apna ghar chelthe hai....said Swarna coming near to Akshara. Akshara just looked at them plainly. She turned towards Abhir and said...beta tu Nana, Nani ke saath chalo....mein todi dherme aathi hu.

Abhir held Sumitra and Kailash's hand and said...Nanu chalo. Sumitra looked at Akshara...Akshu gave a nod and the Sharma's left from there.

Akshara then turned to Swarna and said....Mein apni ghar hi to hu Mrs.Goenka. Aur mein apna ghar chod kar aapki yaha kyu aungi?

Akshu ye kya behudi baathe kar rahi ho tum, aur ye kya Mr.Goenka, Mrs.Goenka laga rakha hai....mein tumhari bade papa aur ye tumhari bade mamma hai aur hum tumhara parivaar hai....said Manish.

Mr.Goenka...aap ke saath mera rishtha 6 saal pehle hi thoot chuki hai, aur mein usse wapas jhoodna nahi chahthi hu....said Akshara.

Basss...Kairav shouted and then angrily walked towards Akshara and said.....Akshu bahut hua hai, maantha hu ki ham sabse galti hui hai, hum uss waqkt tumhara saath nahi de payi, lekin tu aa sakthi thi naa hamare paas, lekin nahi bin bataye cheyli gayi....aur kyu tum inn Sharma's ko apna bula rahi ho, hum hai naa tumhara parivaar.

Akshara let Kairav speak all he wanted to, but her face is devoid of any emotions. She just kept staring at the Goenka's.

Chup kyu ho Akshu jawaab do, kyu nahi aai tum hamare paas....Kairav questioned Akshara seeing her not so bothered stance.

Mujhe aap sab mein rathi bar bharosa nahi hai. Aap wahi hai jinone ek 11 saal ki maa baap gujari hui ladki ko apni haal pe choda hai, who bhi kyu apki beti ne ye taan li ki mein ne usski Maa ko maara tha. Aur aap sab wahi hai jinone ne hamesha mujhse samajhdari ki umeed rakha tha chahe haalath kaisi bhi ho. Aap sab wahi hai jo aaj tak ek saath apki ghar ki do betiyo ko kush nahi rakh payi. Aur mein hamesha ki tarah samajdhar bankar aap logo ko tyag diya tha....is my explanation enough Mr.Kairav Goenka asked Akshara.

Everything turned silent on hearing Akshara's words, seconds turned to minutes but none spoke. Akshara then walked towards the main door and looked at Goenka's and said....Leave while pointing out of the door.

One by one the Goenka's walked out, she then locked the door and walked past them not bothering their state. Once she moved to the gate she noticed Sharma's who are sitting on the bench in their lawn. She walked towards them with a surprised face on seeing them still here.

U guys didn't leave? she questioned them. Kabir and Muski left with the kids and we are waiting for u....answered Pari.

Sharma's and Akshara kept looking a each other vice versa. I am fine....Akshara said. She knew they are worried for her.

We know that ur capable of handling it Akshu, but we also know that u need us...so we are here for our child.....Sumitra said. Akshu couldn't speak a word, yes she need someone by her side...since the time she was sent to boarding school all she learnt was handling things by herself, as a child she wanted someone by her side, but there is none and eventually she got habituated on handling things all by herself. But today she had a family who are with her, by her even without a single word from her mouth, she is overwhelmed with their care and she doesn't know what to do, how to express her emotions and she just hugged Sumitra tight, a warm embrace is all she need at the moment. Sumitra reciprocated the hug while tapping Akshara's back.