Chapter 6

Abhimanyu regained his consciousness after 2 hours as predicted, however he fell into deep slumber due to medicine effect. Considering other patients and hospital protocol Harsh has sent away all the family members to home except himself, Anand and Mahima. Manjari did her drama but she couldn't sustain under Harsh's anger.

There is also another reason for Harsh to send away the family especially Manjari because he need some lone time to have a conversation with Abhimanyu. And Harsh who read Manjari in and out knew it wouldn't be possible with her presence so he chased her out. He is waiting for the proper time to start the conversation.

Anand and Mahima had left to attend patients, than sitting ideal. Harsh assigned a nurse and Dr.Rohan the responsibility of Abhimanyu... and he time to time will take rounds to Abhimanyu's room to have a update on his health.

.....

Aarohi has been pacing around in her room tensed and scared. One of her secrets are about to be exposed, but at the nick of time due to Abhimanyu's episode she was saved. However she knew if her secret got exposed she gonna loose her brother's support.

She is not gonna lie, she enjoyed each and every moment she was pampered in Akshara's absence. All her wimps and fancies are provided to her without a question and now she is scared that she is gonna loose her importance.

She is scared to loose Neil also, if he came to know the exact reason why she worked in Birla hospital despite the feud between the families, there will be no stopping for Neil. She had manipulated Neil with her fake love during that one year, at that time she never thought of the consequences if everything came out and open, but now she is scared as she is not ready to loose Neil with whom she fell in love.

Neil's behavior is also not sitting with her. He is very angry with the family. Considering the situation at home for now he suppressed his anger.

What Aarohi didn't know is that there is lot to be unveiled and Neil is gonna blast that will result in drastic change of dynamics of each and every relation. Not only that she is going to loose the trust Neil has on her and will be deprived of the shadow of the family on her, resulting her to come face to face with the cruel world(no matter what opinions others have, but Aarohi never faced the real world under her family's shadow).

....

Abhimanyu woke up from his slumber...he looked at his surroundings only to find himself in a hospital room. He was blank at first, however he slowly recalled all the events. All he could remember is Akshara his Akshu whom he mercilessly threw out of his life.

Mu...mujhe...Akshu ke paas jaana hai...usse maafi mangni hai....saying he got down the with all the strength he had. His physical state is not cooperating with his mental state. On removing his hand from the support he fell to the floor...and he stood up with great difficulty. He immediately changed into his normal clothes and while stumbling on his steps he walked out of the room.

The nurse assigned to Abhimanyu walked into the room to check his vitals...stood horrified on seeing an empty bed. She checked all round the room and rest room too, but there is no trace of Abhimanyu. She rushed to Dr.Rohan who is monitoring another patient who just came out of surgery.

Dr.Rohan....Dr.Abhimanyu is missing she said while panting. Dr.Rohan rushed out followed by the nurse. While looking around they came across Harsh and Anand who are coming towards Abhimanyu's room.

What's wrong Dr.Rohan? Is Abhimanyu ok? asking Harsh rushed to Abhimayu's ward. They are welcomed with a empty room.

Abhimanyu kaha hai? questioned Anand. Just then Mahima along with Parth and Shefali reached there. Nurse briefed them what happened. Just then a security personnel called Harsh and informed that they witnessed Dr.Abhimanyu walking out of hospital in bare foot and very disheveled state. They immediately rushed outside the hospital for Abhimanyu, where they came across Kairav and Vansh.