Chapter 19

Manjari, Aarohi and Abhimanyu lowered their heads. They were so into blaming Akshara that the thought of punishing his actual perpetrators never crossed their mind.

I'm feeling soo loved....saying Neil walked away from them. He just doesn't want to look at them.

When Neil was walking towards his room, someone tugged his hand, when he looked at the source he found Harsh holding his arm in a strong grip.

U were never unwanted Neil....spoke Harsh. Neil took a deep breath and said....Not today Sir.

Today is better than ever....said Harsh. U have all rights to be angry with me or even hate me but not ur mother....spoke Harsh.

Neil looked at Manjari. While Manjari felt so happy when Harsh defended her. Blasting her bubble, Harsh spoke......Ur biological mother. 

All heads whipped towards Harsh, and a gush of shiver ran through Manjari's spine.

Sir stop, I'm not interested in ur so called justifications....said Neil.

Harsh whipped Neil face to face and said.....I'm wrong Neil, I'm at fault....no matter what the situation is or no matter what my state is I don't have any right to mistreat u even if ur biologically related or not, but I will vouch with my life about my Avni's innocence. 

Neil looked shocked at Harsh who is still defending his other women, while Manjari started shivering.

Enough Sir, stop I don't need any justification about the other women of ur life....said Neil.

Anger gushed Harsh's entire being, he held Neil's chin in a dead grip and said....don't u dare disrespect my Avni and what do u even know....

Manjari immediately rushed to Harsh and called.......Harshji.

Chupppp.....roared Harsh. Manjari flinched back with her whole being shivering this was the third time Manjari saw Harsh this fuming.

And u...Harsh said to Neil who is also visibly numb.....hear to me very clearly.....Avni was never the other woman...it was, is and will always be Manjari.

Thud....Manjari sunk to the floor as Harsh declared the harsh truth of their life openly. 

Everyone are shocked to the core on listening to Harsh words especially Neil and Abhimanyu. All eyed towards Manjari who is sitting on the floor crying. And looking at Manjari's state they all knew what Harsh said is true and this revelation is soon gonna change the dynamics of the Birla family.

.............

Neil was lost in his thoughts sitting on his bed, when Aarohi entered the room contemplating whether to voice out or not, the thoughts that were eating her brain.

Finally unable to take it anymore she sat infront of Neil and said.....Neil I need to ask something.

Neil looked at her. She took a deep breath and questioned.....Neil why did u credit Akshara when it was me, who brought ur birth truth into lime light.

Neil shuffled a laugh.....U know Aarohi, there was a time when I'm aware of every nerve of u, infact it was me who made efforts to bring bhai and bhabhi together by bringing out the truth of ur lies, and after the show down day..... I had this question eating up my mind.....Ur the same woman who is hell bent on marrying a renowned doctor, as he would bring u benefits that will help u climb the ladder professionally and socially.....well the same man/doctor has openly and publicly expressed his love for ur sister. But that didn't stop u to enter a loveless marriage, well willingly as it brought u all ur wishes and desires on a platter (Aarohi was stunned with Neil's words....it was Neil who cracked the façade of her lies).