Chapter 16

It's been 2 days since Vansh came to India to meet Akshara. Since his arrival he has been staying with the Sharma's as they insisted, reluctantly Vansh agreed as he is not familiar with the Sharma's. However not so over dramatic Sharma's made him feel home. He also met his cute and handsome nephew Abhir.

Vansh and Abhir's interaction is quite memorable. Vansh felt grateful and happy that Akshara had some happiness left in her life, and Abhir in shock because he had another mamu. Looking at Abhir's face, Vansh really wanted to see Abhir's reaction when he will be introduced to Akshara's long list of elder and younger brothers. That would be quite an hilarious scene, but he also know that there wouldn't be such a day, because along with Naira's death those relations also took a silent death. If those relations are intact, none of the siblings had to suffer.

Vansh came out of his monologue when he felt a bearable weight on his lap, Abhir sat on his lap while offering him a bowl of Kheer which his mother cooked for her brother. Vansh smiled at Abhir and enjoyed his bowl of kheer feeding Abhir in between and Akshara who sat little next to them captured the moment as a memory.

Once kids departed to their rooms for their sleep, Vansh looked at the occupants of the room, elders and youngsters of the Sharma's busy in their quality time.....Kabir and Muskaan fighting, Abhinav and Pari instigating them while Akshara and Vikram handling them, all the while elders are smiling at them. Vansh couldn't remember a single day or moment he shared with his siblings, they do have few happy moments occasionally but on regular days. Due to his decision to stay with Goenka's he never got a chance to bond with his brother Vatsal. He realized this when shifted back to Cape Town to his family, how he and Vatsal are so off with eachother. He is glad atleast Reema and Vatsal are able to bond and become a crazy duo. He looked at his sister who is now fighting with Abhinav, for the first time he saw a peaceful and content Akshara.

........

Mahima who has been taking a walk before sleep noticed Abhimanyu who has been sitting in the garden alone.

Did u fall in love with the night sky so much that we always find u alone staring the sky?....questioned Mahima and sat next to him.

Abhimanyu just gave a formal smile and kept looking at the sky.

How's Abhir? questioned Mahima......He's doing great taiji. A while back I talked to him answered Abhimanyu.

How's ur life as Father? Mahima questioned.

It is just an amazing feeling taiji, and Abhir....what can I say about him he's kind, he's understanding, he's naughty, he's caring, he's determined......Abhimanyu's eyes twinkled all the while which Mahima noticed too.

And Akshara? questioned Mahima. She noticed how Abhimanyu's smile vanished and replaced by agony.

Taking a deep breath......nothing good and nothing bad. We barely had any conversation unrelated to Abhir, whenever I tried to talk to her she just avoids the conversation.

It's ok Abhimanyu, give her time.....Mahima consoled him.

When taiji, till when, she is not even giving a chance to converse anything apart from things related to Abhir.....Abhimanyu expressed his frustration. (moment of silence prevalied)

Ek baath bolo Abhimanyu.....why didn't u break ur relation with me and Parth? questioned Mahima.

What are u talking about taiji? questioned a confused Abhimanyu.

After Anisha's death, despite knowing that Kairav is innocent I tried all dirty means to punish him, not only that me and Parth even hid the evidence which Akshara left behind. Arey I didn't even budge when ur marriage is falling apart, I pressured u to divorce Akshara.