Chapter 12

Akshara is in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Dhruv and Abhir, as they gonna be back from their football practice anytime soon. Akshara used her atmost sanity to maintain her calm after the fortunate/unfortunate encounter with her ex-family.....the more she thinks about the upcoming face off the more it gives her headache. So she just stopped thinking about them, but that doesn't mean she will let them walk over her as always...naa, thanks to her current family she grew into a strong individual.

Akshara is soo lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the door bell. After a good few minutes Pari walked into the kitchen and said....Akshu someone is here to meet u. Akshara wiped her hands and walked into the living room along with Pari.....there stood the Gorila's.

Pari sensed the tense situation that suddenly evolved when Akshara and the distinguished guests came face to face with each other, she also noticed the change of Akshara's demeanor. However before she could speak anything....A lady engulfed Akshara to a hug saying....Akshu beti kaisi hai tu?....kaha cheli gayi?.....kal bhi tu apni maa se baat nahi ki....

Akshara just stood still....she never reciprocated the hug, but the word maa that came out of the lady's mouth triggered her. She immediately came out of the hug, took 2 steps back and dusted herself. Akshara's this action stupidified everyone present there including Pari, however Harsh looked at Akshara in an unknown glint.

Akshara looked at the lady and said.....1st thing Mrs.Birla....Akshara naam hai mera, dusri...aap meri maa nahi hai and thesri.....kyu aayiyu aap yaha?

Akshu beta...asi baat kyu kar rahi hu tum Manjariji se?....asked Manish. Akshara turned to Manish and replied....same goes with u Mr.Goenka....Akshara naam hai mera and I prefer to be addressed the same by outsiders.

Manish is numb hearing Akshara's words. He never in his life thought that, their Akshu will utter these words. All the Goenka's reaction is same as Manish. Mimi came towards Akshara....

From the time Akshara came into the room....Abhimanyu's entire focus is on her. He just kept looking at her....in a fear that if he blink his eyes she will disappear. He realized that the more he look at her, the more she looks different. The old Akshara looked chirpy, bubbly and empathetic, but this Akshara looked confident, strong and willed. He is impressed with this version of Akshara too. He is shocked when Akshara showed her displeasure with his mother's hug, but what shocked him more is the Akshara who fondly addressed and carried on that mother and daughter relation, is now denying the same. He is also shocked when Akshara addressed her bade papa as Mr.Goenka....the same bade papa whom she always respected. He came out of his shocks when.....

Akshara stopped Mimi....wahi ruk jayiye Mrs.Suhasini Goenka (Mimi stopped in her tracks), jo bhi baat karna hai wahi se kijiye, ye gale vale lagne ki koi jarurath hai. Tears rolled out of Mimi's eyes seeing her great grand daughter so disconnected with them. Looking at Mimi's tears all felt bad, Kairav held her and consoled her, but Akshara stood unbothered.

Kairav looked at Akshara and questioned....Akshu tu Mimi se ase kyu baat kar rahi hai?...aur tum ase chup chaap kyu kadi ho Mimi ki aasu dekhte hue bhi?

Akshara laughed inhumourously and said.....Do I have to tell u separately Mr.Kairav Goenka not to address me as Akshu. Kairav is taken aback with her unbothered attitude.

He walked towards her held her shoulders and spoke.....Akshu tum ase baat kyu kar rahi hu? Hum tumhara parivaar hai? Mai tumhara bhai....(pointing Manish) ye hamara bade papa....ye hamara Mimi (pointing Suhasini).

Akshara removed Kairav's hands from her shoulder and spoke.....6 saal pehele aapka aur mera rishtha katam hua hai......aur mein use judna nahi chahtha hu.... na aaj....na kal. So family family khel na band kijiye.