Chapter 26

Sum: So u choose ur sister who accused u for her mother's death and emotionally abused u all ur childhood, ur brother and ur bade papa etc who let u get abused to that extent of having panic attacks, who made a choice to let u suffer over a man who choose u and healed u.

Rag: u choose that mother, who choose a abusive/unwanted marriage over ur well being, who filled hate in the child in u against ur father, u choose that brother and mother who stood against u when ur accused of domestic violence and that brother's wife who accused u for domestic violence, who blackmailed u with ur wife's medical condition, over a wife who saved u, who believed u when ur wronged. 

Abhimanyu and Akshara are lost in their own world questioning their own choices and decisions. They looked so miserable.

...................

I agree Maa, I did mistakes I made some decisions that gave pain to both of us. But is our marriage a toy's play doesn't our marriage and his love for me doesn't hold any value? Is our love and marriage that easy to break however and whenever we want?.....questioned Akshara.

Sum: Why are u questioning now and that to me? why didn't u confront him when he disrespected this marriage? why didn't u take a stand for urself when ur falsely accused? why u choose walkout silently? U know right silence is termed as acceptance.

And u were asking earlier right to why all the decisions related to ur marriage has taken by him solely? Is it so? Haven't u taken any decisions that might jeopardize ur marriage. 

For once stop playing this victim card and answer my question....when the child belongs to both the parents, who gave u right to take a decision that put the child's life at stake?

Because she is the mother...........came a voice. Sumitra and Akshara turned towards it to find Neil at the door with Pari in sight.

Sorry to interrupt Aunty, bhabhi.... Sir has called asking me to check on u and bhai, since u both are unreachable to calls. I didn't mean to eavesdrop on ur conversation, but it can be heard to the living room.

He than turned to Sumitra and said....she is the mother of the kids aunty and she has every right to take a decision. 

A father had the same and equal rights as the mother....countered Sumitra. And why a men's emotions are demeaned and disrespected.....just because they aren't biologically capable of breeding a child.

Before Neil could say a word Sumitra continued......A child's sole responsibility lies in the mother, only in the absence of a father be it in any form.

It slowly started seeping in to Neil, a different perspective, a perspective from his bhai's side. But it's not the same with Akshara.

Ur right Maa, ur right in general, but not in my case Maa.....It was me Maa....it was me who insisted on continuing this pregnancy, Abhimanyu tho wanted to terminate this pregnancy.....Akshara said causing Neil to look at her with contempt while Sumitra snapped.

Are u listening to what ur saying Akshara?.....Sumitra questioned with much contempt. Abhimanyu insisted on termination of pregnancy.... neither because he isn't ready for the responsibility nor he hate being a father. He had to make a choice between his kids and ur life, as ur life is at risk because of it's complications.

Neil looked at Akshara disappointed and spoke.....bhabhi I understand that u were hurt, but I didn't expect that u'll ill intentionize bhai's actions. U, me infact everyone knew how bhai took care of u, how he made sure ur that u eat healthy, take ur medicines, ur doctor appointments and he made sure u are stress free and rest well.....but u...

With her hurt, anger, pain and agony followed by this confrontation and accusations, Akshara totally lost it and exploded......enough.....what about me? I lost my kid, husband and family, I was accused of ur condition, I was blamed for ur wife's mother's death.....ek hi jatkhe mein I lost everything and left alone......sab ko tumhari halat dikhi, mere nahi, sab ko unki apni dukh dikhi mera nahi, sab ko apni dard dikha mera nahi.....koi tha nahi mera saath....koi bhi nahi....saying Akshara collapses on the floor crying.