Chapter 24

Hello Readers,

I know I'm due for update, but couldn't. My cousin got married recently and I'm busy with his marriage events. As it is an outstation marriage, due to continuous change of environment, water and food I fell sick, followed by my parents. I hope u guys understand.

Coming to the story I'm gonna increase the pace of the story, as I'm planning to end it in another 20 chapters or so. If anywhere u guys feel the connection or flow of the story is lost or messy do let me know.

Thank u.

................

It's been nearly a month where Akshara along with Abhir had shifted to the BH. Sharma's relation with the Birla's is going strong to their best, much to the annoyance of the Goenka's. Goenka's did question Akshara to why in court she opted Sharma's as her family not them. To their annoyance Akshara shunned them down saying....that she felt it is absolute unimportant to address their questions. 

Coming to individual relations, Aarohi is irked with Akshara's relation with Muskaan. There was a time where Akshara is ever ready to take her burn,  but now Akshara behaves as if she doesn't exist to her. She did try her older tactics of gaslighting Akshara and her selflessness, to her shock Akshara didn't give her face by calling out her crimes in open, not only that Akshara also didn't forget to remind......to how her selflessness is the reason to why Aarohi is roaming freely instead of rotting in the prison...which shut Aarohi up. Aarohi's this behavior created more wedge than earlier between her and Neil.

Coming to Abhira, there aren't any notable changes in Abhira's marriage apart from being Abhir's parents. None knew how and where to start a conversation as both are wallowing in self pity and guilt. In all this neither Abhimanyu nor anyone in the family knew that Akshara is a Criminal lawyer, as they never had such conversation or none knew that Akshara is Law Graduate apart from Music Therapist.

That cannot be said the same to the ideal couple Parth and Shefali. These days Parth is noticing the subtle changes in Shefali's behavior. She is constantly looking worried, bothered and most importantly scared. Yet times Parth noticed her being lost in her thoughts. Parth did question Shefali about her changed behavior, but she brushed it off with an excuse of office stress. Which Parth did believe, as 2 weeks prior Shefali shared the happiness of being promoted as an Editor in Chief with him and family. They celebrated this news by dining out at an restaurant and attending Parth's band live also. That day was one of the memorable day to Birla's because, after years that was the first celebration they had as a family in whole. These days Parth noticed Shefali's lack of sleep or disturbed sleep, which is taking troll on her health as well as kids life especially their 3 yr old Ishu.

Anand and Mahima are revisiting their memories as new parents through the kids. They treat all the kids the same without any discriminations, as they witnessed how discrimination resulted in destruction of their kids life. They also made sure to not impose their dreams and desires on the kids upbringing. All Anand, Mahima and Harsh do is pamper kids, be their crime partners and also their punishment partners too. 

Nishitha had completed her education and stepped into her professional life. She had pursued her education in Bachelor of Architecture and passed out recently stepping into her professional life. She is currently working as a Junior Architect in DK Architects, her Vertical Head being Kabir Sharma. Most notable/unnoticed change in Nishitha is, Mahima and Anand's involvement in the kids life, is making her jealous of them as her parents had barely been in her life when she was a kid, as most of the time she is raised by her nanny or once in a while taken care by her brothers and sister.

And Manjari, no one is living a routine and taste less life as her. She as usual does things that she used to do as Harsh's wife, earing a lash out from him as always. As per routine she does some drama, spilling some tears which gets ignored by the family as always. Well her position in the BH is more or less than that of a house help. But unknown to Manjari a storm started brewing  miles away, as Universe had started it's course of action to bring two lovers who got separated because of a vile woman's obsession. This storm will light up Harsh's life, by burning Manjari's taste less life as her past deeds will be out in open.