Chapter 15

Harshvardhan Birla is so lost in his thoughts, that he didn't even notice that there is a intruder in his cabin. He came out of his stupor when someone knocked on his desk. Neil stood opposite him with hands folded and looked at Harsh....In whose thoughts where u flying Sir? questioning Neil settled on the chair.

In Madhuri Dixit's thoughts....wanna join?....Harsh replied sarcastically. U and Madhuri Dixit.....very funny said Neil. Harsh glared at him. Come to the point.....Neil said unbothered.

About ur Mother India.....Harsh answered. Maaaa....what about her? asked Neil. I'm thinking it's been about 2 weeks since Akshara is back along with Abhir.....kaandmatha abhi tak koi kaand nahi kiya? something is fishy....expressed Harsh.

Neil is also lost in his thoughts. After the show off day Neil started seeing Manjari in another light, he was really surprised with the amount of venom Manajri had for his Akshara bhabhi, whom once she considered as her daughter, along with that a question arised in his heart....what will be his consequences, if...if his and Akshara's places swapped.....Will he also be blamed and banished as her?.....and this one thought or doubt made him keep his distance with Manjari and Abhimanyu. He still consider them as his family and they still are dear to him, but the amount of trust and respect he had for Manjari and Abhimanyu is not the same anymore and Manjari's recent sick drama is another addition. He also had the same thoughts as Sir.....Has Maa calmed down? or is it a silence before storm?......

Interrupting Harsh and Neil's conversation, a nurse dashed into Harsh's cabin startling them. Looking at the tensed nurse....Neil questioned what's wrong Nurse?....S...sir....ward...accident she said in between heavy breathes. Harsh and Neil stood up from their seats on hearing the word accident. They followed nurse who led the way.

They reached the Cardiology department and noticed commotion, and on making the way they saw Abhimanyu treating a child on the bench outside the ward which is filled with the smoke. He then looked at Rohan who is handling the tensed parents of the child. It took 30 mins to clear the commotion and the patient is transferred to a new ward.

A immediate meeting is held with all the incharge and staff of the Cardiology department. I need a complete report of the incident. Abhimanyu narrated on how he was checking the patients chart and how out of no where the ventilator caught fire. On hearing the entire incident Harsh dismissed the meeting and moved to the cabin followed by Neil, Abhimanyu, Mahima and Anand.

This is the 4th accident in 6 months, and how the hell is this happening....Harsh expressed. How does these certified machines catches fire out of no where?....Neil questioned the major point. Harsh we have to take immediate action, if this continues or if the news spreads out, the hospital reputation will be at stake....said Anand.

Abhimanyu u handle the patients family....meanwhile I'll dig deep into the situation said Harsh. The doctor Birla's split resuming their works, while Neil left to his work.

......

Aarohi is standing near the window, staring into the sky. Her encounter with Akshara kept haunting her, she is clearly surprised when Akshara asked for forgiveness for Neil's condition, that made her question her role as a wife of Neil.

With the thought of Akshara coming back to Gorila's, Aarohi is scared of losing her place, losing her importance, but once not even once she thought about Neil or she blamed Akshara for her husband's absence in her pregnancy phase. On seeing an injured Neil on hospital bed, she is scared to loose Neil and that made her realize her feelings for Neil. And today on hearing Akshara emphasizing that she is leading a happy married life with Neil, left her in splits.

Yes, she and Neil are together unlike Abhimanyu and Akshara, but their relation is more or less like Abhira's only. They are everything a good parents for Ruhi, good roommates but not wife and husband. She cannot even recollect a single conversation between them unrelated to Ruhi. All the conversations they had are....Ruhi's hospital appointments, Ruhi's birthday party, Ruhi's school, Ruhi's PTM etc.