Chapter 8

Hearing Harsh's words Aarohi was scared...if ever Harsh... not only Harsh if anyone ever filed a case on her...she with no doubt will loose her medical license. She is always prideful of her being a doctor and top of that a state topper....in her pride she always looked down on Akshara and her profession also....she is ready to do anything, but definitely not going to loose her license.

Aap...aap...ase nahi kar sakthe hai...aap koi case nahi karenge....she said to Harsh. She looked towards the Goenka's who are silent...not saying a word in her support.

Bade papa, AG and bhai...aap chup kyu hai...aap...Harsh uncle se baat kijiye naa...requested Aarohi. Goenka's are disgusted with her audacity...especially Mimi...she may love Aarohi and Akshara but not more than Kairav...The Goenka vaaras...

Manish....koi bhi iss ladki ki madat mat karna...chahe jo bhi ho....ordered Suhasini Goenka. AG who always had a soft corner for Aarohi tried to refute Mimi, however she shut him up.

Aarohi is shocked with mimi's words...mimi aap asi nahi kar sakthe hai....aap mera parivaar hai...aap mujhe asi chod nahi sakthe hai....said Aarohi desperately...

Mimi glared at Aarohi and said...kyu...kyu nahi chod sakthe hai?....jab tum apne phaide keliye apni bade papa kaa apmaan bhul sakthe hai....apni bhai ki kushi, dard aur jindagi bhul sakthe hai...tho ham apni ghar ki ijjat keliye...tumhe barabar chod sakthe hai....

Nahi mimi...aap ase nahi kar sakthe hai....Aarohi said in disbelief. How can she believe....she is so used... to be loved by her family....despite many wrong deeds...for her it is hard to believe that she is discarded by her family. What Aarohi doesn't know is she messed the wrong nerve of Suhasini Goenka...who always preferred and prioritized the sons over daughters no matter what. And Aarohi by betraying her great grand son...has conveniently entered into her bad books that has signed her fate... where for the 1st time she will be experiencing the receiving end of hate.

Harsh beta tu jo bhi sahi samjega...tu kar...aur Aarohi se hamari koi vaasta nahi hai...said Suhasini Goenka...she then turned to her family and said....chalo sab....

Aarohi for the 1st time experienced...how it feels to be abandoned by ur family in need...

Manish supported Kairav who is distressed...and the Goenka's walked out of BH...

Vansh while leaving turned to Abhimanyu and stated....Abhimanyu...u hate ur father naa..for the way he treated ur mother....(pointing to Manjari) dekh tumhari maa ko...divorce hone ke baad bhi muh utakar iss ghar mein padi rahi....ab tum bata who is the worst husband u or ur father?...he walked away leaving Abhimanyu ashamed...

ye kaise family hai...agar ghar ki koi sadasya galti ki tho unhe...unki haal pe chod dethe hai kya...uss din Akshara ko chod di jab, tab woh bahut dard aur dukhi thi...abb Aarohi ko chod di jab woh maa banne waali thi....said Mahima....

All the Birla's dispersed to their rooms as it has been a very long day...

.....

Akshara sat next to her son, without blinking her eyes away from him...she is scared to loose him...she developed a insecurity which is not allowing her to be away from her son.

The Sharma's who decided to help Akshara with her state, had let Abhinav to converse with Akshu, as he is the only one she trusts currently.

Abhinav made his way towards Akshara and occupied the floor next to her...He audibly whispered her name gaining her attention.

Sab teek hai...he asked casually. His this casual concern broke all the walls of her insecurity...and she broke down.

Abhinav held her in a side hug letting her cry all she want...after a long while Akshara regained her senses and composure. Abhinav handed over a glass of water. After consuming it she visibly relaxed.