Chapter 21

The D-day had arrived both Akshara and Abhimanyu are getting ready for the fight. Both the Birla's and Sharma's are doing their best handling the situation, most importantly they are doing their best to keep the kids away from all this not to effect their peace. 

Abhimanyu is with his Mahadev seeking his support to fight through this battle....Mahadev, I know I was unable to handle my emotions and anger and that costed me my Akshu and Abhir. No matter what excuse I give it doesn't erase my mistakes and faults, I realized that our marriage is always effected of our inability to handle our other relations, because of which I lost my family, but now I'm not ready to let go my Akshu and my Abhir Mahadev, and this case is my only source to get back my family. Please grant me a chance to rectify my mistakes and rebuild my marriage Mahadev, please be my side Mahadev u are my only support today....

The Birla's are pissed with Abhimanyu's decision, however Harsh, Neil and Shefali decided to attend the court session as Anand, Mahima, Parth and Aarohi had cases to attend. While Manjari doesn't need any invitation for her presence as she is very excited to get her grandson back.

Abhimanyu walked down to join his family for breakfast, once he is done offereing prayers to his Mahadev. The breakfast is a silent affair except for Manjari's constant bickering. 

Chal Abhimanyu, we have to leave for the court....said Manjari while holding onto Abhimanyu's hand. Abhimanyu removed his hand from her grip and said....Maa, u leave in the car, I'll come on my bike.

Before Manjari could say anything, he turned to Mahima and asked.....Taiji, dahi chakkar.

Mahima who is in dilemma, moved to the kitchen when Abhimanyu said....please taiji, I need it.

Manajri looked pissed and hurt when Abhimanyu asked Mahima for good wishes but not her.

Mahima fed a spoon of dahi chakkar and wished....Good luck Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu took her blessings and turned to Harsh and said.....Papa u guys leave to the court, I'll join u in a while.

.............

In the SH, Akshara is getting ready Abhir so absentmindedly, she is really lost in her thoughts about what's gonna happen in the court. 

Mamma...mamma...called Abhir gaining her attention, as she stooped in between lost in her thoughts tieing his tie. Mamma....do fast, school bus will be here....Abhir rushed Akshara.

In 10 mins, Abhir and Dhruv are all set to bid their bye as the bus has arrived at their pick up spot. Bye....mamma saying Abhir is climbing the bus when Akshara rushed to him and asked for a hug.

Abhir hugged Akshara, later joined by Dhruv, Akshara hugged both the kids tightly and they left to their school.

Akshara rushed back into the house getting ready for the court. After a deep discussion Sumitra and Kailash had decided to accompany Akshara to the court as she needed them the most.

 Abhinav who is out of city had called Akshara.....Akshu....r u ok?. Hmmm....Akshara responded. Akshuu...said Abhinav. I'm scared Nav, I'm soo scared, Will I loose my Abhir?, I don't want to loose him.....Akshara broke down to Abhinav. 

Abhinav spoke consoling Akshara.....Akshu stop crying.....and nobody can deny the fact that u have more rights on Abhir than anyone, ur his mother Akshu....Abhimanyu is his father and nobody can deny that too....exclaimed Akshara. I'm a lawyer Abhinav, I know the rules and acts and I also know that none of us will get Abhir's sole custody, not when Abhir want both his parents at his side. I don't know what will be the court's verdict Nav, if ever it is in Abhimanyu's favor I cannot let my son live in that house especially with a woman and mother like Manjari Jindal, nor I'll step in that house where I had been constantly blamed and disrespected with or without my fault....Akshara opened up herself.