Jesse Katsopolis x reader

My mouth formed an 'O' as I watched him through the smudged glass of the living room window. The man was attractive. His skin was the color of warm caramel, his eyes a pure baby blue and the hair! Wow! Perfectly-styled jet black hair that any woman would die to run her fingers through. In fact, I'm sure many women had done just that.

I admit, when Kimmy first told me about this mysterious Elvis-loving uncle of her best friend that she had dubbed "Dreamy", I hadn't taken her too seriously. After all, my niece had a tendency to, um...bend the truth, shall we say. But for once, she was actually right.

Smoothing my lilac dress out so that no wrinkles appeared, I rang the doorbell. I had to wait only a moment before the door swung open to reveal that very same uncle I had been sneaking glances of through the window.

His blue eyes widened when he saw me before he muttered, "Have mercy!"

I cracked a grin at his remark, "Does that mean I can come in?"

He cocked his head to the side in thought for a moment.

"That depends. Who are you exactly? Other than being a very beautiful woman that I hope is single," he flirted with me shamelessly.

As I told him my name, the smile on his face slipped into a confused frown.

"How is that possible? There's no way you're a Gibbler!"

I shrugged in response, "Well, not by blood anyway. I was married to her uncle but we divorced. However, at the moment I don't have the funds to change it back to my maiden. So...can I come in or what?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, of course!" he said quickly, side-stepping out of my way to let me into the spacious house.

I gaped slightly at the seemingly ornate interior but smoothed my expression into that of nonchalance so he wouldn't notice. This house definitely cost more than my small apartment on the east side, that's for sure.

"I almost forgot to introduce myself," he said as he led me to the couch, "I'm Jesse Katsopolis: musician, radio DJ, songwriter - I really have my hand in everything,"

"Don't forget modest," I pointed out with a grin.

If my eyes didn't deceive me, he almost seemed to blush before another voice spoke up, interrupting our conversation.

"Auntie, I see you met Hairboy already. He's a babe, isn't he?" Kimmy asked, her signature honesty dripping from every word.

Now it was MY turn to blush, the crimson stain warming my cheeks. But as I watched Jesse watching me from the corner of my eye, one dark eyebrow raised and a questioning smile on his face, I decided to take a bold step out into the unknown. I turned my head to face him then, eyes roving up and down in appraisement before I shrugged in a casual manner as if we were discussing the weather.

"A bit on the arrogant side but...yeah, he's a total babe," I admitted daringly, my eyes never leaving his.

A smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth, making him that much more attractive.

"Well, for an ex-Gibbler, you're not too bad yourself,"

"Yeah? Prove it then,"

"Have mercy..."

All the while, our faces had become increasingly closer until with this final exclamation from Jesse, our lips collided in a kiss that even made Kimmy Gibbler uncomfortable. But for us? It was only the beginning.