H2ovanoss: A day at the museum

Prompt: Imagine your OTP pointing and laughing at naked statues in an art museum

~Nobody's p.o.v~

While Jonathan was up in Canada for 2 weeks, visiting his lover of 4 months he wanted to do one thing before he left.

Visit a Art Museum?

Evan was kinda confused on this, since Jonathan is not a very "artisty" person, but he didn't reject the idea so he promised his blue eyed beauty that on Thursday morning they go to the Art Museum downtown.

~time skip to Thursday morning ~

"Are you ready to go, babe?" Evan asked Jonathan while grabbing his key's, phone, and wallet.

"Yea I'm so ready!" Jonathan said very loudly while coming down the stairs with his blue jacket on and his white converse already on.

The lovers got into the car and sped off to the museum. Once they got there they waited in line for like 10 minutes waiting to pay, after they paid they decided to look threw a section called the " Water Color Hall" Jonathan was amused by all the amazing art work on display, unfortunately no touching the art work or flash photography.

Next the couple went to a section called the "Greek Arts"

Ok so at that point Evan and Jonathan lost it

They immediately started posing with the naked statutes and ignoring the rule about flash photography and to not touch the statues.

Jonathan pretended to pick Apollo's nose, and Evan decide to mount the Victorious Youth statue. When one of the guards came by they pretended not to do anything, but as soon as the guard left they be messing and laughing at the statues. They would laugh at the statues "lower bits" if you know what I mean.

At the end of the day the couple went back home and fell asleep in each other's arms.

*The End*