All Ships: Highschool Love

Prompt: The gang is all in high school and prom is coming up, the struggle to get a date is real.

*Evan's p.o.v*

"I mean, come on man, there's about a 50% chance he's going to say no." Me and Marcel got our lunch and headed to our table where the rest of the squad were.

"Why 50%?" I ask him while we sat down.

"You need to ask him before Luke does." Marcel responded, starting to eat.

It was that time again, the time in which all the seniors get together in the gym and twerk on each other. I was planning on asking Jonathan to go with me, but I've been supper nervous and been putting off asking him. Marcel has already asked Lui to go with him and Tyler is going with Craig, but Brock still hasn't asked Brian to go with him. I did how ever learn that Luke is planning to still my date, so I have to hurry up and ask him already. When we asked Daithi if he was going he just simply said no. 

We basically sat there either on our phones or having small talk, when the bell rang for everyone to go to their 5th period class, I decided to man up and ask Jon out....in the form of a note, I quickly ran to the music room and put the note inside of Jon's saxophone case, Jon is supposed to stay after school today and practice for the end of the year concert, so I'll stay behind and see if he reads the note. After that I went to my math class. After that boring class on 'how to do taxes correctly' I had to go to my gym class, which is fun cause I get to watch my crush run around in shorts. 

"Ok, so today we are going to be continuing the lacrosse unit again, so get with a partner and then grab a ball and stick, meet me at the backboard so we can get a refresher on the rules, alright let's get to it." Mr.Smith told us what to do and sent us on our way.

"Hey Jon want to partner up?" I asked Jon smiling while grabbing a stick and ball.

"No thanks, Luke already asked me to play with him." Jon said grabbing the same equipment and walked over to Luke. 

"Hey Tyler?" I asked Tyler and he nodded and grabbed a stick.

We went over to the board and listened to the rules again before walking over to a spot and throwing the ball back and forth, we were about 10 minutes in when I looked over to see how Jon was doing, Luke was wrapped around Jon "teaching" him how to toss the ball more carefully, instead of brushing it off and continue to play, I got really jealous. Let's just hope that the note works.

After the bell rang for us to go home, I went to my locker to grab my stuff, after the second bell rang to let everyone know that they can leave the building, I walked over to the vending machine to grab some cookies, I went the music practice rooms and waited for like 20 minutes. I hope he says yes.

*Jonathan's p.o.v*

I began to set up my sax and began to warm up. I still couldn't believe that miss.Levi gave me a solo in the concert. I picked the the song Wake Me Up by Avicii, it's kinda a difficult song to do on a sax but I believe I can do it. After about 20 minutes of practicing, I decided to stop and pack up, after taking my sax apart I began to put it back in the case, I paused when I say a blue sticky note in there. I picked it up, unfold it and read it, I smiled but looked over to the door when I hear it open. Evan walks in and sits next to me on the bench.

"So...?" Evan asked me.

"Yes!" I said hugging him 

*Evan's p.o.v*

I can't believe he said yes.