Minicat & H2ovanoss: Wedding of the Century pt.2 to Dressed to Impress

A/N- This is a part two to H2ovanoss: Dressed to Impress. Thanks to Elkin_D03 for the idea of a part two.

~Jonathan's p.o.v~

Me, Lui, and Brian were all in a room at the back of the church helping Craig prepare for the wedding. It kinda felt weird since we usually don't dress up this nice for...anything, but it's a wedding, so we can't show up in jeans and t-shirts.

"Why am I so nervous?" Craig asked himself while looking at the mirror, starring at his reflection.

"Exactly, why are you, I mean yea it's your wedding and all but you're marrying the man you love." Brian said walking up to Craig, messaging his shoulders.

"Yea, I know it's just... I don't know." Craig said turning around, facing us with a worried expression.

Lui was sitting near the window looking out into the parking lot bellow. I was leaning on the couch waiting for the que to go out. We all had on different suits since we really didn't coordinate on the same thing. Craig had on a black suit with a white tie which he looked surprisingly good in.

"Guys,we're ready." Evan said, peeking his head threw the door. 

We walked out into the corridor and stood next to our boyfriends to get ready to walk down the aisle. Craig was at the back with his dad and mom and Lui was up front with David.

When the music started to play we begain walking down the aisle one by one and the parting left or right. I walked down with Evan, holding his arm a little to tightly, I really want to be in Craig's position some day. I stood next to Brian and then the 'bridal' music started to play and the crowd stood up to greet the groom.

I looked over and saw Tyler smiling and excited to his his groom. Craig walked down the aisle like a pageant queen (if you get that reference, I will love you). He parted ways from his mother and father and stood in front of Lui. Craig and Tyler were smiling like idiots as they gazed into each others eyes with love. They joined hands and said their vows that they made themselves. 

"You may kiss the groom." The priest said and Tyler and Craig kissed.

~Craig's p.o.v~ 

As I kissed Tyler all the nervousness seemed to just float away. We walked down the aisle but while we were doing so Tyler whispered in my ear:

"I can't wait for the honeymoon, you'll be blown away." 

I smiled and giggled like a schoolgirl when her senpai notices her. It was an amazing day and an even more amazing night filled with love and wine.

~The End~