H2ovanoss: Dressed to Impress

Prompt: Imagine person A getting dressed in a dressing room, waiting for person B. Person B walks in, moments after person A has finished getting fully dressed, takes one look at person A, and says , " Shoot, you're dressed, I was hoping to catch you half naked."

~Evans p.o.v~

"Don't you think this would look cute." Jonathan asked while pointing at a grey suit with a sky blue tie.

 We were currently in a suit place in the mall shopping for Tyler and Craig's wedding coming up in a few months. I already had my suit, now Jonathan just needs to find his. I insisted that we just shop online for one but he wasn't in for it and dragged me here.

"I think anything looks cute on you Delirious." I sorta whisper to him.

"Not helping." Jonathan said as he looked up at me frowning.

"I want to try it on." Jonathan said grabbing the folded suit carefully and walking over to the dressing room.

"Ok." I said following Jonathan to the dressing room.

"You're not invited in." Jonathan said somewhat politely.

"Ok fine." I said, I decided to walk to the Starbucks just across from the store to get me and Jonathan some coffee.

Jonathan usually takes a long time to get dressed and decide if it looks good on him so I didn't tell him that I was going. I walked over and ordered us both some iced coffees and walked back over to the suit store to see how Jonathn is doing. I sit down the coffees on a small table by a couch and quietly slipped into the changing room.

"It looks good."I said walking up behined Jonathn 

It was quite a big changing room with three mirrors and a circular platform to 'model' on. 

"But,  I was hoping to catch you half naked." I add in while kissing his neck and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Evan, not here, at home we can do this." Jonathan reassured me, leaning into me.

"Ok fine, come on and get out of that suit so we can go home." I said while coming out of the dressing room.

Me and Jonathan pay for the suit, and look around the mall while drinking our coffees. We went home and had lunch before we did....something else.

~The End~