Poly!bbs-Group Affection

Prompt: Imagine your ot5 having a child that's in school, now imagine all five of them showing up at a PTA meeting, imagine confusing teachers and grinning and smirking at rude people who give them dirty looks. Finally imagine their convoluted and sarcastic response when somebody ask "who are the real parents?" 

A/N- So I saw this prompt and told myself that this would make a very good poly!bbs oneshot, since I recently started to ship it, but instead of ot5 it's going to be an ot10 I guess. And I myself am polyamours and proud.

~Evan's p.o.v~

"Ok, so we all established that Tyler, Craig, Luke, David and Lui are goin to their conferences." We all sat at the dinning room table trying to figure out how we're going to do PTA conferences this semester.

Ally,Tyler, and Ryan had meetings that we needed to attend but unfortunately not all of us could go, five of us are going and the rest are staying here.

"What times are they at?" Tyler ask with Craig on his lap.

Ally's is at 4, Ryan's is at 4:50, and Tyler's is at 3." I responded while looking back down at the papers with Times and teacher rooms on them.

The kids are having a half day today, so their getting out at 1 to get conferences stared the rest get finished on Monday. 

~time skip~

~Ally's p.o.v~

"Ok so how many of your parents ARE coming?" My friend Kaylee asked while we walked to Starbucks before we head home.

"Just five like last time, ok." Once we ordered  and got our drinks we sat down and bagain to talk about random stuff, at first everything was ok in till Casey and her squad showed up.

Casey and her squad are like the schools biggest divas and total douches to me and my friends.

"Oh look who showed up guys, Ally and her trash group, tell me Ally how's life and that freak family of yours, did anyone leave yet, I bet there are some major trust issues up in that house." Casey said getting a table right next to us.

"Guys come on, I don't want to deal with this right now, come on." And with that we just left and didn't bother, I'm tired of them always telling me things about my family that are just plain stupid and rude.

"You ok, Ally?" My other friend Brooklyn asked me.

"Yea, I'm ok, I just hate how they always pick on my family...it gets old." I say looking down at the beautiful pink flowers on the side of the road, not paying attention to where I was walking.

It was getting kinda dark out since its almost winter and the days keep on getting shorter and shorter.

"Hey, we will see you tomorrow, ok." Brook said grabbing Kaylee's hand and turning the street corner, waving.

I had to cross a set of train tracks to get to my house, so I just walked along there while I grabbed my IPod from my back pocket and turned on a song.

The song 'Here's to us' by Halestorm stared to ring threw my ears, my parents always said it was like their song and I agreed, the lyrics described our family to a t. I kept on walking in till I felt someone grab my hand carefully. I paused the music and looked up to see Jack, he's like the schools bad boy and I may not have a tiny crush on him.

"Hey...Ally right, well I saw you walking and thought you needed a friend to talk to."

"Thanks, and Jake right?" I say smirking at him

"Yea,umm... I was wondering if you're possibly free Saturday night approximately from 8 to 10." 

"Yes I am and why so specific."

"Cause I was going to ask you if you wanted to go get some ice cream with me."

"Sure I would like that, here's my number." I said stopping and writing my number down on his hand.

"Thanks I gotta go, I supposed to turn like a block back."

"Alright see ya."

"Bye!" 

~time skip to conference time~

We all showed up at my school right on time, we all went to Mrs. Kain's room she's my homeroom teacher and she kinda scares me to be honest.

"Ok you may have a seat right here." She said sitting down at her desk while we sat down in front of it.

"So, you did know only her parents had to show up not friends or extended family members?"

Ohhhhhh, here we go again, it's only the seconed conference and we are all off to a great start.

"We are all her parents." Tyler said very calmly.

"Ok, then let's get started shall we?"

We just sat there talking about grades and stuff. I would say it went well, so we all got up and left, but when we reached the door my friend CeCe came up to me and said her parents wanted to meet my parents. Of course I said ok and we followed her to the cafeteria and saw her parents.

"Ally this is my mom and dad."

"And these are my dads." They shook hands and exchanged names.

"So Tyler, who are Ally's real parents?" CeCe's mom asked my dad

"Umm well she's all of ours i mean this is only half of our family we're polyamours."

"Ok, no but really is there a mom in here that i can talk to or..."

"You know what we have to go, we don't argue with idiots like you, come on guys we are leaving."

And with that we left to go to my little brother Ryan's conference, he just wanted the cookies that were put out.

After all the other conferences we went to Wal-Mart to get some junk food, since today is Friday and we usually camp out in the gaming room while watching YouTube videos until we fall asleep.