Minicat: My Personal Windshield Wipers

Prompt: Imagine Person B of your OTP wearing glasses and Person A always messing with them, either making sure they're not crooked or wiping off raindrops from the lenses with their jacket sleeve so Person B can see clearly.

~Craig's p.o.v~

"Really,why does it have to rain now, like seriously I'm trying to find a good ass restaurant to eat at?" I looked over and saw Marcel on his phone by the window.

It had started to pour while we were trying to find someplace to eat, but know I'm pretty sure we're staying in and ordering from the hotel. We are at Pax, meeting fans and trying out new games, I smiled and looked over at Tyler who just walked in the door, followed by Evan and Lui you who looked just as tired as us in the room.

"Ok Lui, babe...do you think we can still go out to eat in this God-awful weather? Marcel asked dramatically pointing to window.

"No, what is wrong with you." Lui responded while taking a sip from his coke.

"That's it we're going no matter what, guys get ready." 

There was a loud groan coming from the majority of us and although we didn't agree with going outside in the rain, we still got ready. We walked outside, and quickly got into the two rentle cars, me, Tyler, Marcel, and Brock in one car and Evan, Lui, Brian, and Nogla in the other.

When we got to the restaurant, a cool looking steak house, everyone went inside, except for me and Tyler who stood out under the pavilion.

"Your glasses are soaked, here let me help." Tyler said and took of my glasses and began whipping them of with his shirt.

After he was done he put them back on my face and I said a soft "thanks." 

Tyler leaned down and kissed me slowly, I enjoyed moments like this where we can actuality act like a couple.

"You're my new windshield wipers." I said and kissed him again. 

"That kinda killed the mood but I'm fine with it."

The End