Minicat: A Passing Slumber

Prompt: Imagine person A waking up to find that person B has died in their sleep

*in advanced I apologise if this made you sad or cry in anyway, and requests are now open*

~Tyler's p.o.v~

"Babe, come on just come to bed already, I need my cuddle buddy." Craig was in the doorway moaning and groaning about me getting to bed, I mean it is pretty late.

"Ok, just let me finish this last clip, and then I'll be there." I say while looking down at the bottom of my computer screen to check the time, it's almost 10 so I finish up and log of the computer and walk to me and Craig's shared bedroom.

"Bout time." Craig said while I fell on the bed face first.

"You tired?" Craig says sarcastically and giggles a little bit.

I get up and start to take off my clothes and toss them into the hamper by the closet, I left my boxers on and climbed into bed with Craig turning over to face me. I took of my glasses and put them on the nightstand. I layed down and admired how frickin adorable Craig looked all cuddled up in the dark blue covers. I am honestly so lucky to have him as a lover.

"Goodnight, cutie." I say as I leaned over and kissed Craig's forehead

"Hey, Tyler knock knock?" Craig asked

"No!" We laughed and he said goodnight back.

-time skip to morning-

I slowly started to wake up and once I did I sat up and looked over at Craig who was sleeping on his back, so cute I thought as I leaned down to kiss his lips like I basically do every morning to wake him up and start the day, as soon as I kissed him I noticed that his lips were cold and when I looked back at him he was paller then usual. I stared to panic and get very scared.

"Craig, Craig....Craig, babe wake up!" I stared to yell out his name and shake him but he wasn't waking up, his body was also stiff and his chest wasn't moving up and down like if he was breathing either.

I leaned down to see if I can feel a heartbeat but no luck. I picked him up carrying him bridal style while sitting on the bed, starting to cry and panic. I kept calling out his name and pulled him close to my chest rocking back and fourth. I leaned over to pick up my phone off the night stand and quickly dialled 911.

-at the hospital-

I sat in the waiting room tapping my feet and rubbing my temple. 

"Can you please come with me sir?" One of the doctors asked.

I got up and followed the doctor, we walked down a hallway and then the doctor broke the silence by telling me what happend to Craig.

"So, Mr.Thompson has sadly passed away do to a rare condition called SUNDS also known as Sudden Unexpected Nocturnal Death Syndrome it's where the heart simply stops, we are still looking into why it did stop but it can be just due to genetics. Some researchers hypothesize that it can be caused by nightmares as well." 

I honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing, I mean the most important person in my life just died.

My life just took a turn for the worst.

*The End*