All Ships:Dance Party !!!

Ships include:

H2ovanoss

Minicat

Terrorknuckel

BasicallyIdo De Lui (I think is the name for them)

Prompt:Imagine your OTP dancing/jumping on their couch

*nobodys p.o.v*

So, everyone thought it was such a good idea to all chip in and buy a house down in San Diego for the summer,but things started to escalate. Either they were all getting sick of each other or no one wanted to pay the bills, but on this particular night Jonathan thought it was a good idea to blare his outro music so fricken loud at 1 in the morning, It basically woke up everyone in the house. The worst part was that he was dancing to it and in the gaming room which is at the end of the upstairs hallway and where everyone's bedroom is located. Evan was the first to wake up and noticed his lover was gone, he decided to go and investigate the very loud noise and put an end to it.

"Babe, what are you doing blaring your outro at 1 in the morning?" Evan said angrily at his dancing partner.

"I'm trying to cheer everyone up and have some fun."Jonathan said dancing and singing along

"What is going on guys, having a dance party!"oh great know Marcel is up with Lui and Daithi standing right in front of their door.

"Guys it's ok...just."Evan tried to say to Marcel,but was soon interrupted by both Tyler, Craig, Brock, and Brian coming into the room with the most displeased look on their faces.

"Come on guys, we've been busy and need to have some fun, so come on and just dance!"Jonathan said staring to dance as he put Evan's old outro song on.

"You know what your right Delirious."Craig said joining in and twerking.

Then Brian and Lui went in and started to do the Carlton dance while Jonathan and Craig clapped for them.

"Oh what the heck." Said Daithi while going over to Lui and grinding up on him while everyone else did their own dance moves.

That kinda angered Marcel and he went up to Lui and took his hands and danced some weird hip-hop salsa dance. Then Daithi got in between them and waved his hands in the air like he didn't care. Brock and Brian were pretending to slow dance and Tyler wasn't having it.

"Come on Tyler have fun." Craig said while walking up to him and twerking on him.

Craig grabbed his boyfriend's hand and pulled him onto the "dance floor", Tyler just said "oh well" and danced with Craig.

Jonathan changed the song to Marcel's outro and him and Evan were now dancing on the couch while Brock and Brian made out on the pool table.

Everyone was having fun and didn't care if the cops show up at the door saying "turn down the music " and that was Jonathan's plan all along, to get everyone to have fun.

But the partying didnt stop till 4 in the morning and everyone was late on videos cause they spent the whole day sleeping.