Poly!BBS - Convenience Store Run

Prompt: Imagine your OT3 (or more) living in an apartment. Now imagine all of them going to a 7-11 or some other 24 hour convenience store because they ran out of milk or snacks for movie night. Finally, imagine them leaving with everything except what they came for. Then they send someone back to actually get the things.

(Bonus; if the person doesn't want to go alone, but everyone thinks it would be weird if they went back altogether. Even better; if they do this so often that they know the cashier and/or store manager on a first name basis by now and they walk out, hand them the item they forgot, and say it's on the house.)

~Craig's p.o.v~

"Ok, who ate the last can of Pringels!" I hear Evan yell from my position on the sofa, with Jonathan laying his head on my legs.

"It was definitely not me." Brian said as he walked into the kitchen burbing as he walked in.

"Huh, we were saving those for tonight." Evan said.

"Ok, in all honesty, they were delicious." Brian said sarcastically.

"And who ate the Oreos, Jonathan." Evan said in matter-of-factly tone.

"Huh?" Jonathan responded tiredly from his position on my lap.

"That's what I thought." Evan said.

"Know we're going to need more snack since all you retards ate them all."

"Fine."

"Everyone, get your asses down here, we're going shopping!" Evan yelled up the stairs to the rest of our boyfriends who were probably on the X-Box.

Once everyone puts their shoes on and a Brock admits he ate the pretzels, we headed out to our local 7-11 to get more food for movie night. We walked in and were hit with the aroma of hot dogs and slurpees. Of course we had a budget so we unfortunately couldn't buy the 10 cupcakes that Lui discovered. We looked all over the store for more food to buy, but we eventually had to pick stuff. We settled on more Pringels and cookies, and we also all got milkshakes for the walk back home. Once we checked out we exited the store and were greeted by the cool summer night, Jonathan was asking Tyler for a piggyback ride, which he eventually got. Lui and Nogla were holding hands while Evan had his arm around me. Brock, Marcel, and Luke all held bags as we walked home.

Once we got home we got blankets to set on the couch and more pillows. We put the chips and cookies into bowls and we all sat down on the couch to watch the new Star Wars movie that Marcel picked up from the store. Jonathan had returned to placing his head on my legs while I sat in Tyler's lap. Lui, Nogla, and Marcel were all snuggling with the bowl of cookies in between them and Luke and brian was right in the middle with Jonathan's legs on luke.

"Hold on guys, we forgot the pretzels." We heard Brock yell from the entry way.

"Where the hell Brock we already have everything we need." Tyler said chuckling.

"I know but I really want pretzels."

"But you had the whole bag earlier." Lui called out.

"I know all be back." And with that Brock headed out the door.

~Brocks's p.o.v~

When I got to the store I walked in to see the manager Scotty holding a bag of pretzels with an amuzed look on his face.

"Forget something". Scotty said while handing me the bag of salty goodness.

"Yea thanks." I said while getting out my wallet.

"No need to one the house." Scotty said whil motioning my to put my wallet back.

"Wow, thanks man." 

"No problem." And with that I left to go join my boyfriends to watch the space adventure movie.